Windows 10: Can't get access to my email??!!

Discus and support Can't get access to my email??!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Terry Pritchett, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Can't get access to my email??!!

I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support because i keep getting access because of this error Service request 7040090062 is not owned by you..

:)

Terry Pritchett, Apr 24, 2024
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy. I have tried the following:
    1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender) So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Apr 24, 2024
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. fopetesl Win User

Can't get access to my email??!!

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Can't get access to my email??!!

1. Can't get access to my email??!! - Similar Threads - Can't access email

2. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  3. Can't Access Quarantined Emails

Can't Access Quarantined Emails: I frequently get an email that reads: "Microsoft 365 security: You have messages in quarantine. . . Review them within 30 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center." But when I try to review the message, I am told that my account " is a...
  4. Can't Access Quarantined Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Access Quarantined Emails: I frequently get an email that reads: "Microsoft 365 security: You have messages in quarantine. . . Review them within 30 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center." But when I try to review the message, I am told that my account " is a...
  5. Can't Access Quarantined Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  7. Can't get into email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get into email.: Hello: I can't get into my email. I keep getting a message saying Server: don't know whether I should give this information or not so I'll put in the rest of message I get Windows Live Mail Error ID: Ox800CO13E Protocol: Pop 3 Port: 110 Secure SSL: No...
  8. can't get emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't get emails: Why am I not getting my s-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-emails/65494e1f-b8a7-4b4e-b723-4d52ca59a257
  9. can't get my emails anymore

can't get my emails anymore: my email says out of date when i try to fix it nothing happens then i go to manage account to change password and it is not there so i can't change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-emails-anymore/c20111f7-65cc-454d-b5ad-d5698fa0b5af
  10. I can't get my email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get my email.: Help, I can't get my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-email/3e53b5dd-9b24-4ca3-a334-ed01cf61014c"