Windows 10: Can't get genuine Windows suddenly?

Discus and support Can't get genuine Windows suddenly? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just upgraded my computer. (bought new Motherboard, CPU, Ram etc.) I kept my SSD which had my windows 10 pro installed. I suddenly can't activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brevjn, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Brevjn Win User

Can't get genuine Windows suddenly?

I just upgraded my computer. (bought new Motherboard, CPU, Ram etc.) I kept my SSD which had my windows 10 pro installed. I suddenly can't activate windows no matter what I try. I've done the troubleshooter, looked on the microsoft website for a solution and haven't found anything. I bought windows 7 years ago and upgraded for free when you could do that.

What can I do to make my Windows Genuine again?

:)

Brevjn, Jul 14, 2018
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 14, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Can't get genuine Windows suddenly?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't get genuine Windows suddenly?

1. Can't get genuine Windows suddenly? - Similar Threads - Can't genuine suddenly

2. How to get a free genuine windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a free genuine windows 11?: Can anyone help me get a free genuine windows 11 without paying? My windows 11 currently asks me to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-free-genuine-windows-11/aebe6c09-21ef-4026-8011-2c90de1f3eb4
  3. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  4. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  5. My Windows 7 ultimate is not suddenly not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 7 ultimate is not suddenly not genuine: I use an old laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7601. It had been working normally for the longest time but now it suddenly doesn't recognize my windows as genuine. I looked up to see if there were any solutions online and where to find my windows product key prebuild...
  6. My Windows 7 ultimate is not suddenly not genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 7 ultimate is not suddenly not genuine: I use an old laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7601. It had been working normally for the longest time but now it suddenly doesn't recognize my windows as genuine. I looked up to see if there were any solutions online and where to find my windows product key prebuild...
  7. Get genuine Window 10

Get genuine Window 10: I had paid for Windows 10 home and got the genuine installed in my system last year. A few months back I got my Laptop RAM increase during which the Store installed a non-genuine Windows 10 pro in my system.Currently I'm not able to download windows 10 home from windows...
  8. How to get genuine OS

How to get genuine OS: i bought a new HP laptop with win 10, unfortunately i didn't take back up or my genuine OS and formatted it with my organizations OS. so how can i get back my genuine OS ?...
  9. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  10. Windows 10 Pro Get Genuine

Windows 10 Pro Get Genuine: We requested a Windows 10 OLP license to our supplier as we needed license that we can transfer to another computer once it dies and our supplier gave us Microsoft Windows Professional 10 Sngl OLP 1License NoLevel Legalization GetGenuine how do we use this license, we are not...