Windows 10: Can't Get GTA V to work

Discus and support Can't Get GTA V to work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackbirdabhi, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Can't Get GTA V to work

Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas?

:)

blackbirdabhi, Nov 26, 2015

2. Blue Screen of Death: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

anything? Its getting really annoying can't even play GTA V or some other games.

joshschooler, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10 creators update app crashes

Same Issue... Many Of My Apps Stopped Working and Crashes on Start...

GTA V is Not Opening

ASUS RemoteLink is Not Working

Pot Player Can't Play Video

RivaTuner From MSI AfterBurner Not Working

TanJidul Hossain, Nov 26, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Can't Get GTA V to work

Make sure your uptodate with WIndows Updates.

Make sure you have the latest .net and Nvidia drivers.

Also you can go to D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\_CommonRedist (your path will be different) and runthe directx and vcredist installers. Make sure to install the 64-bit versions.

swarfega, Nov 26, 2015
  5. Hi, this did not solve the issue. My WU has no updates for me and everything else is up to date. My Nvidia drivers were updated through WU although geforce says that there is a new driver available. Should I let it update my driver or wouldn't WU try to force back the previous driver?

6. swarfega Win User
    Some people seem to think its a problem with the msvcr100.dll, you can go here and download the 64-bit version and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.

swarfega, Nov 26, 2015
  7. Nah...This did not fix the issue either.*Sad

8. swarfega Win User

Can't Get GTA V to work

Are you using GTA on steam? If so try a file integrity check, if not make sure you have the latest game patches.

swarfega, Nov 26, 2015
  9. I am using the retail version

10. Just Updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version. Didn't work. I am now uninstalling and reinstalling the game again to see if that helps.

11. That didn't work either. Any other ideas? I have run out of all options.

12. So far this is the list of things i have done to get GTA V to work. None of them worked
    1. Reinstall all redistributions given from the game folder i.e directx, visual c++, net framework.
    2. Uninstalled and reinstalled all versions of Visual C++
    3. Replaced the d3compiler file.
    4. Tried some of the fixes available online.
    5. Installed the latest patch to GTA.
    6. Tried the AIO solution.
    7. Ran sfc scannow. It shows that the opencl.dll file is corrupt and repair was unsuccessful as source file in store was also corrupt.

blackbirdabhi, Nov 27, 2015
  13. Dean73 Win User

Can't Get GTA V to work

Are you running Windows 10?

Dean73, Nov 28, 2015
  14. Umm.... This is Tenforums....so yes!*Smile

blackbirdabhi, Nov 28, 2015
  15. smith Win User
    Direct x or .NET Framework may be malfunctioning...
    This 0xc000007b error is basically due to Microsoft Visual C++, Direct X and .NET Framework issue but it doesn’t mean that it is due to these issues only.
    This can easily be repaired by re-installing the latest .NET framework.
    There is many tricks to try, I found this video How to Fix 0xc00007b Error for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 - YouTube and it solved my pes pes 2014's 0xc00007b error.

smith, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

Can't Get GTA V to work

1. Can't Get GTA V to work - Similar Threads - Can't GTA

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm struggling to remove GTA San Andreas cloud saves. It was told that if I were to sign in to Social Club, I could access the cloud saves from compatible devices. I have saved the game before but now I would like to delete it. But every time I do that, it appears the...
  4. I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.: Hello guys,until one week ago these games worked perfectly but I tryied to play them now And they don't launch,they are going 25% cpu ussage and just freeze,please tell a solution Didn't found any solution on youtube,thanks....
  5. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  6. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV: Good evening, In the last 2 days when I'd like to play with GTA IV on Steam, I cannot login to Games for Windows, because I getveindoe with this message: This profile could not be signed in to LIVE. there may be abnetwork problem or the Windows Live ID service may not be...
  7. gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit: gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit up grade my system AMD RYSEN 7 72X00X 8 CORE PROCESSOR 8 G OF RAM 64 BIT WINDOWS 10 installed rock star social club after keeps saying loading before trying to download gta 5 Can please help regards adam...
  8. Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV: Whenever I try to install wllogin_64.msi a window pops up and it says "gathering required information" and then just closes so I wasn't sure if it had installed and so I right clicked the msi and pressed uninstall and then it said "This action is only valid for products that...
  9. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?: when i run the gta5 setup in windows 10 64bit then setup take 9 hours and then it stop at 25.5% gta 5 is not supporting win 10 my specs is:- win 10 64bit geforce nvidia 960mx 2gb intel i5 7200u 7th gen...
  10. GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?: I have recently purchased GTA 5 and ran it for the first time. When I launched the game, it told me that my specs are below minimum. I set all graphical settings to minimum and started the story mode. During the first mission, it ran fine with FPS between 30-60. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta 5 wouldnt work .net framework