Windows 10: Can't get passed at user login page!

Discus and support Can't get passed at user login page! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [img] Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChanhCao, Oct 12, 2015.

1. ChanhCao Win User

Can't get passed at user login page!

Can't get passed at user login page! [​IMG]

Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused

:)

ChanhCao, Oct 12, 2015
  2. stelvis18 Win User

Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and can't get pass my login page!

Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and can't get pass my login page! The window just sits there when I hit the NEXT button.

stelvis18, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10 "password incorrect" error

Hi how can you download a installation disk, when you can't get pass the login page to reboot the computer? You would have to download it to the computer with the problem, would you?

annieobasih, Oct 12, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Restart your computer and press the reset button on the tower (desktop) or hold power button to close when at Windows logo with the spinning circles. Repeat it 2-3 times until it load the trouble shooting page. Select repair startup and see if it makes any difference. You can also try starting in Safe mode with networking (to have internet access). Then you could try WIN+R to open a run dialog and then execute the command

sfc /scannow

This will repair system files. If the issue is due to an application or driver, you can try uninstalling it. If you go to the Troubleshooting section of the forum you can see instructions about sending a report so we can examine it and tell you what the problem is.

spapakons, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't get passed at user login page! - Similar Threads - Can't passed user

2. Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB: I have a Windows 11 miniPC where I enabled file sharing over the network/SMB.I've done this in the past successfully with a large number of miniPC's, but for some reason this time I'm completely unable to connect.- Windows 11- Create admin account using a microsoft account.-...
  3. Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB: I have a Windows 11 miniPC where I enabled file sharing over the network/SMB.I've done this in the past successfully with a large number of miniPC's, but for some reason this time I'm completely unable to connect.- Windows 11- Create admin account using a microsoft account.-...
  4. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me get pass the create a pin page: I have just transferred from windows 11 to windows 10 and I got everything set up. I turned it off and got on later and on the login screen under my name it says sign in so I click it and I have to put in my Microsoft password. I do that then I get on a screen that says...
  5. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not letting me get pass the create a pin page: I have just transferred from windows 11 to windows 10 and I got everything set up. I turned it off and got on later and on the login screen under my name it says sign in so I click it and I have to put in my Microsoft password. I do that then I get on a screen that says...
  6. Not letting me get pass the create a pin page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Can't get passed screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get passed screen: Every time I log in, this screen appears. It hard enough to even attempt to log in, its very slow, and just happened randomly. And after the screen without turning off, it says it cannot find a boot, or something, I'm just very confused. And, yes. I've gone to the link...
  8. Can't pass the login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't pass the login screen: My HP Laptop is 5 months old and i'm running into problems daily It often ran into Kernel Security Check Failure which cause it to restart, but then I can use it perfectly Now it happened again, but I can't pass the login screen and access to the desktop. Whenever I try,...
  9. Can't login in user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login in user: Today I tried to turn on my computer and the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" popped up. So after looking for solutions, all of these said that I should enter in safe mode. The problem is that I can't even enter in safe mode, it loads for about 15 minutes...
  10. cant get pass login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get pass login: I was stupid and resetted my full window 10 ... deleted all data and all and never made a back up copy.. now can not get passed the login screen cuz it says other user login... I tried installing from a usb but here is the catch... I can not get Into Bios... So I am unable...