Windows 10: Can't get past the "working on it" window

Discus and support Can't get past the "working on it" window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can't get past the "working on it" window on the prep stage. It just keeps running. For hours. What now? *Mad 16457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by louiswink, Aug 14, 2015.

1. louiswink Win User

Can't get past the "working on it" window

Can't get past the "working on it" window on the prep stage. It just keeps running. For hours. What now? *Mad

:)

louiswink, Aug 14, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 14, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Can't get past the "working on it" window

1. Can't get past the "working on it" window - Similar Threads - Can't past working

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  4. Windows can't get past system repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't get past system repair: When I boot windows it takes me to a blue screen, with an error code saying "THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Then it takes me back to the boot screen with the manufacturer logo and tells me it's starting up system repair, then takes me to a different blue screen and tells me...
  5. Windows can't get past system repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't get past system repair: When I boot windows it takes me to a blue screen, with an error code saying "THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Then it takes me back to the boot screen with the manufacturer logo and tells me it's starting up system repair, then takes me to a different blue screen and tells me...
  6. Windows can't get past system repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't get past BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past BSOD: My apologies for not following the BSOD log instructions/version number but I am unable to get past the BSOD. My Dell XPS 8900 is about 5 years old with OEM Win10. I have never reinstalled Win10 so guess I'm due. I remember reinstalling Win95 every 6 months. Problem started...
  8. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...
  9. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  10. Can't get past Windows rollback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past Windows rollback: Hey. I know this question has been asked a million times on this website but I haven't been able to find a similar case to my dilemma. So my Windows doesn't load past the 'choose keyboard layout' options and stuff. I've entered lots of different stuff in CP that I've seen...