Windows 10: Can't get past Windows rollback

Discus and support Can't get past Windows rollback in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey. I know this question has been asked a million times on this website but I haven't been able to find a similar case to my dilemma. So my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneCal2014, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Can't get past Windows rollback

Hey.

I know this question has been asked a million times on this website but I haven't been able to find a similar case to my dilemma.

So my Windows doesn't load past the 'choose keyboard layout' options and stuff. I've entered lots of different stuff in CP that I've seen in tutorials but nothing works!

I have a Dell and pressing F8 or F11 doesn't bring me into recovery mode, which is the very first step on some tutorials. Please help I need my laptop for work and it's so frustrating

:)

ShaneCal2014, Aug 20, 2018
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 20, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Can't get past Windows rollback

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Can't get past Windows rollback

1. Can't get past Windows rollback - Similar Threads - Can't past rollback

2. Can't rollback windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't rollback windows 10: I need to rollback windows to something before build 19044.2130 however the option isnt available within the recovery page. I need to rollback in order to use a software that doesnt work on this build. I would preferably like to do this without losing any files or programs...
  3. Can't rollback windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't rollback windows 10: I need to rollback windows to something before build 19044.2130 however the option isnt available within the recovery page. I need to rollback in order to use a software that doesnt work on this build. I would preferably like to do this without losing any files or programs...
  4. Can't rollback windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows can't get past system repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't get past system repair: When I boot windows it takes me to a blue screen, with an error code saying "THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Then it takes me back to the boot screen with the manufacturer logo and tells me it's starting up system repair, then takes me to a different blue screen and tells me...
  6. Can't get past BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past BSOD: My apologies for not following the BSOD log instructions/version number but I am unable to get past the BSOD. My Dell XPS 8900 is about 5 years old with OEM Win10. I have never reinstalled Win10 so guess I'm due. I remember reinstalling Win95 every 6 months. Problem started...
  7. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...
  8. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  9. Can't rollback windows 14905

Can't rollback windows 14905: Went to update, recovery, go back to earlier version and all it does is close settings window. Is there another way to rollback. Henry 60857
  10. Can't get past the "working on it" window

Can't get past the "working on it" window: Can't get past the "working on it" window on the prep stage. It just keeps running. For hours. What now? *Mad 16457