Windows 10: Can't Get Rid of FastAccess Face Recognition

Discus and support Can't Get Rid of FastAccess Face Recognition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just received a new Dell 64bit Laptop with 8.1 Windows Software. Upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Tried FastAccess Facial Recognition to log on to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KayEee, Aug 7, 2015.

1. KayEee Win User

Can't Get Rid of FastAccess Face Recognition

Just received a new Dell 64bit Laptop with 8.1 Windows Software. Upgraded to Windows 10 Home.
    Tried FastAccess Facial Recognition to log on to my account. Didn't like the feature.
    Have unchecked FAService under System Configuration > Services (it is stopped)
    Have disabled FATrayMon under Task Manager>Staetup

Everytime I restart the computer or lock it, when I try to login the FastAccess/Face Recognition Icon is in the middle of the screen with a check box. I wants me to check the box to use the service. My actual Account Login Icon is in the lower left hand corner of the screen. clicking on it opens a window asking for me to enter my password---which works fine.

How do I get the FastAccess/Face Recognition Icon/App off my screen?
    If I try to uninstall the program and it works, would I ever be able to install the application again-in case I wanted to try it again?

Thanks in advance for advice on this issue!

:)

KayEee, Aug 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 FastAccess not working properly - "Incompatible"

I've had Windows 10 for a while now with no problems. Recently, I updated Windows 10. Since then, I've had issues with
    FastAccess (facial recognition portion). When I troubleshoot this problem, it says that
    FastAccess is incompatible; however, everything works except for the facial recognition. It will take a snap shot with the green box around my face and, when I use my special shape or gesture, nothing happens - it just remains on this screen. In
    order to log on, I have to cancel and enter my password. Afterwards, I open
    FastAccess
    and it shows that it is enabled. How do I fix this?

Robert Martin68, Aug 7, 2015
  3. billevy Win User
    Unable to Set Windows Spotlight as Lock Screen on Windows 10

Do you have FastAccess face recognition in your W10 Pro PC?

Is working, meaning is it capturing your image? or is not working?

Mine did not work, therefore I downloaded the latest version of FastAccess, unexpectedly lock screen picture showed up at restart, then went into FastAcces, recorded my biometrics but also asked me to input password (dumb move, to me is either one or the
    other). Slow W10 deployment, restarted again, lock screen still there, however, there still no Windows Spotlight on lock screen.

Uninstalled FastAccess, I didn't like it, by doing so, it also took in with it the old Dell Version of FastAccess.

Restarted again, lock screen still showing at startup, no FastAccess (Yeah), then going directly to password, and fast deployment of W10, and again, no Windows Spotlight to be seen between pictures and slide show.

I believe there is a conflict between FastAcces & Lock Screen, and I guess nothing to do with Spotlight missing on W10 Pro, mine is missing but the lock screen is working now at start up.

Hope that helps

billevy, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Can't Get Rid of FastAccess Face Recognition

1. Can't Get Rid of FastAccess Face Recognition - Similar Threads - Can't Rid FastAccess

2. Face Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Recognition: Hi Talita,I carried out the operations you requested as above. The first ran ok the next two reported Error 87 option unknown. I did check my typed command string twice to make sure it was correct. Would you please check the second and third Cmd string to confirm they are...
  3. FACE RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FACE RECOGNITION: Face recognition has stopped working. Video /pic camera box opens but nothing happens. No button/option to reset...any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-recognition/b205fce5-d559-46f6-b418-2bd423e9dd57
  4. face recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    face recognition: Dear friends,I changed windows user account and now i am using new one.Also i want to add face recognition on that but it is saying that my face recognition is used on other account.That old account i dont remember.Please suggest what to do...
  5. Face Recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Recognition: After the last Window update my facial recognition is not working when I log on. I tested the camera and that works but the facial recognition is not working. What do I need to do to fix this?Jason...
  6. face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face recognition: my system is showing that it isn't compatible with face recognition.my system is intel core i5 7th generation * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  7. Face recognition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Face recognition: Hi. Photo in Windows 10 seems to recognise a few face pictures but how make it more efficient. Is there an option I should know or use ? Thanks for helping submitted by /u/ericbernatchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuhe04/face_recognition/
  8. Face Recognition

Face Recognition: My Windows Hello stopped working suddenly. I tried to set it up again but it will not let me take a picture in the Windows Hello setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-recognition/f308752c-e208-47ef-bd05-b0a7467ae950
  9. Face Recognition

Face Recognition: I have a surface pro used by my husband and myself. As I clicked on my account to sign in, my 2yo daughter was standing infront of the screen while I was standing. To my surprise, the laptop signed in using my daughter’s face. And I tried it so many times. Is this normal?...
  10. face recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    face recognition: My face Recognition was uninstalled by a microsoft tech, how do I reinstall it???????????? I have windows 10 and it has worked since I bought my computer and just stopped. It said camera could not be turned on before he uninstalled it. All my setting were on. I spend over an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FASTACCES DISABLE