Windows 10: Can't get the share icon to work

Discus and support Can't get the share icon to work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi.I can't get the share icon to work. Every time I want to use it I select the screen then select the Make a web note on the screen,Then select share... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by menu, Sep 24, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Can't get the share icon to work

Hi.I can't get the share icon to work.
    Every time I want to use it I select the screen then select the Make a web note on the screen,Then select share icon to the right of the make a web note upon selecting it the screen flashes and nothing happens.
    Any help please.

many Thanks.

:)

2. What's happened to Ovi Share - can't get it to work on phone or PC ???

A reply from someone from Nokia, or someone who knows what the problem is, would be greatly appreciated.

At least I've had some replies on this 1 - the last thread got zero response Can't get the share icon to work :(

burnleymoonbeam, Sep 24, 2015
  3. What's happened to Ovi Share - can't get it to work on phone or PC ???

TroubleMaker03, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Can't get the share icon to work

1. Can't get the share icon to work - Similar Threads - Can't share icon

2. can't get nearby sharing working

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get nearby sharing working: I've tried to get nearby sharing to work on Windows 10 by following these instructions also every other tips/tricks out there but still can't get it working, can anybody help me?Confirm that both devices have Nearby Sharing enabled.Check that Bluetooth is enabled and has...
  3. can't get nearby sharing working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get nearby sharing working: I've tried to get nearby sharing to work on Windows 10 by following these instructions also every other tips/tricks out there but still can't get it working, can anybody help me?Confirm that both devices have Nearby Sharing enabled.Check that Bluetooth is enabled and has...
  4. can't get nearby sharing working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared: I just upgraded my account to a paid 100gb plan Since then, one folder out of many is appearing with the following image:When I check the details of the folder and files under it, I see "THIS ITEM IS NOT SHARED". I just want to make sure these files are definitely not shared...
  6. Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared: I just upgraded my account to a paid 100gb plan Since then, one folder out of many is appearing with the following image:When I check the details of the folder and files under it, I see "THIS ITEM IS NOT SHARED". I just want to make sure these files are definitely not shared...
  7. Share icon

Share icon: On Microsoft edge, how do I remove names of people that I used to email that are listed under the Share icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-icon/4415fe65-755f-4670-819a-fa1a82c76489
  8. Can't get file sharing to work

Can't get file sharing to work: Done everything and file sharing still won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-file-sharing-to-work/b6418746-bd09-46df-ab52-5a5e7c0307bc
  9. shared icons

shared icons: I found two shared icons on my desktop folders. But I haven’t shared them. So it is a security issue. Am I right? Is there a fix? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-icons/9c1ad590-bd22-4e65-b714-80f767842e60
  10. Can't Get Windows 10 File Sharing To Work Reliably

Can't Get Windows 10 File Sharing To Work Reliably: I am seriously at my wits end with Windows File Share with regards to how difficult it is to simply set two computers to see each other and share files. I'm turning here to get some help because none of the suggestions I've found so far are a true fix for the issue. Here's...