Windows 10: Can't get to a window fast enough!

Discus and support Can't get to a window fast enough! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click a program or window to bring it up, as soon as I try to move the mouse to it, it moves to the background before I can even get my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by w3att, Feb 19, 2017.

1. w3att Win User

Can't get to a window fast enough!

When I click a program or window to bring it up, as soon as I try to move the mouse to it, it moves to the background before I can even get my mouse over it.

Is there any way to increase the hang time of a window? This is very annoying about Windows 10.

:)

w3att, Feb 19, 2017

2. After installing Windows 10 - laptop continually clocking

After installation of W10 - laptop continually clocking - can't type anything in fast enough to click fast enough to get a drop down box to remain still enough to select anything

HughHollis, Feb 19, 2017
  3. pkuzma Win User
    Groove Music Skipping

Groove music is skipping often on Android App using S3. The Lumia\Surface Phone can't get here fast enough...

pkuzma, Feb 19, 2017
  4. w3att Win User

w3att, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Can't get to a window fast enough! - Similar Threads - Can't window fast

2. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  3. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  4. Can't update Windows etc as not enough space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows etc as not enough space.: My pc shows two places 'This PC C' and 'DATA D' to download to, but the one on top 'This PC C', is full and I can't see how to switch to 'DATA D' which has over 800GB free. Anyone know how to switch over to the one with heaps of space? I'm not a tech guy....
  5. Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough: Hi, I have a Medion Erazer X6805 and it has an RGB keyboard and a few other bits built-in. a few months back I had to wipe it and I deleted the recovery partition, since doing this I've noticed a big delay in how quick the drivers for the keyboard kick in (it opens a software...
  6. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...
  7. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...
  8. Can't Enable Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Enable Fast Startup: Hi, guys. I can't see a way to enable fast startup in my H P laptop running W10 Home. I go to the power settings section (following instructions from the Internet). and there is no check box to enable fast startup. Any ideas? Thanks/ 122620
  9. Enough is enough!

Enough is enough!: After a year of trying to get Win 10 running like I want, I've finally decided to take a break until Windows 10 is fixed. After untold hours trying to correct the number lock problem using all the suggestions out there, enough is enough! And I won't even mention the tin-can...
  10. Can't install windows 10, not enough ram

Can't install windows 10, not enough ram: I have a problem. My dad is running windows 7 on his laptop and wants to upgrade to windows 10. A few months back the get windows 10 app reported that he only had 1gb of ram which was correct, but he has no bought and had install extra ram, he now has 4gb. Still the get...