Windows 10: Can't Get To Log in Screen

Discus and support Can't Get To Log in Screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just got a new Windows 10 computer and I can't even get to the log in page because it is stuck in start up configuration mode. Because of that it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PupDraco118, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Can't Get To Log in Screen

I just got a new Windows 10 computer and I can't even get to the log in page because it is stuck in start up configuration mode. Because of that it won't let me log in. I also need help removing the locked administrator password from the start up configuration as well

:)

PupDraco118, Sep 9, 2016

2. Can't get to log-in screen

Solved the problem ny reloading Windows10.

DarrahThomas, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Can't get to log-in screen

When I turn my Windows 10 PC on I get (as usual) some wallpaper (with a question about do I like this). When I click to bring up the log-in screen all I get is a gray screen. After about 5 minutes the wallpaper returns and I am back where I started form.
    I can't get beyond this. This is new, in the last day. I assume that this is due to some upgrade that Microsoft has done.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DarrahThomas, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Can't Get To Log in Screen

1. Can't Get To Log in Screen - Similar Threads - Can't Log Screen

2. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  3. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  4. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  6. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  7. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  8. Can't get logged in - Typo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get logged in - Typo: After a recent update my father-in-law must have gotten prompted to put in his Microsoft account. He typo'd it and now we are completely locked out of the machine.His email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ... and he typed *** Email address is removed...
  9. Update to Cumulative 1903, can't get to log in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to Cumulative 1903, can't get to log in screen: Updated computer running Windows 10 Pro. Update completed and ask to reboot, but when it come back up, can not get into login screen. When you try the screen blurs for minute maybe and then just goes to the same screen. There is no indication to F2, F12 when booting. Try to...
  10. Can't get past win log in screen to be able to recover or repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past win log in screen to be able to recover or repair: Hi I guess after the last win 10 update my computer now has no internet but the worst thing is I cannot get past the sign in. I enter my password but it just sits there, the hard drive light goes heavy use and then the computer restarts all by itself. It just continues to...