Windows 10: can't import music via itunes in Windows 10

Discus and support can't import music via itunes in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, About a month ago I finally downloaded the Windows 10 version. I have not been on itunes since then until yesterday. I popped in a cd to move into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by leawood, May 10, 2016.

1. leawood Win User

can't import music via itunes in Windows 10

Hi, About a month ago I finally downloaded the Windows 10 version. I have not been on itunes since then until yesterday. I popped in a cd to move into my itunes library and nothing happened. itunes opens but it doesn't recognize the cd.

Hope someone with similar experience can assist.

Thanks.

:)

leawood, May 10, 2016

2. Just bought an HTC 8S and it won't let me sync with itunes. I have followed the onscreen instructions on my pc. Can anyone help please?

What worked for me was putting all of my music into a playlist on iTunes, then importing that playlist into the phone via Windows Phone app.

Terrynvail, May 10, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2016
Thema:

can't import music via itunes in Windows 10

1. can't import music via itunes in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't import music

2. Can't login to iTunes with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to iTunes with Windows 10: I can't login to iTunes 12.12 with Windows 10. I have checked to see if I have any malware and reset my password. Nothing works. I asked Apple support and they couldn't help....
  3. Personal music in iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  4. Personal music in iTunes

Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  5. adding music via iTunes to Windows 10 photo slide show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding music via iTunes to Windows 10 photo slide show: help in adding custom music to photo slide show with Windows 10. Files not uploading from iTunes. Does anyone have advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-music-via-itunes-to-windows-10-photo-slide/9897005c-5dd2-4fcd-aafe-c2687c2f7629
  6. Groove Music and iTunes

Groove Music and iTunes: I downloaded an audio file and chose the format to be iTunes with success. The second audio file I downloaded went directly to Groove music and I am not able to access it from iTunes. How do I sync Groove music with my iTunes? I no longer have access to the downloadable...
  7. Can't find itunes music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find itunes music files: iTunes says that it cannot find my music files, and this is true for almost all of my music. I found where the music is actually located and also where iTunes is 'looking'. Those two places are, of course, different. There are 17 files that are in the correct location and I...
  8. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  9. iTunes/Music backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    iTunes/Music backup: Before I do a clean install of Windows 10, I would like to know how to back up any music which isn't covered by my iTunes Match subscription. I know that I shall be able to bring in most of my music and I have backed up the ring tones which I have created to a thumb drive. I...
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468