Windows 10: Can't increase volume by 1

Discus and support Can't increase volume by 1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, As topic says, I can't increase volume by 1. What do I mean is that my volume increases by 4. For example, everyone is sleeping already and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julius-Dru, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Can't increase volume by 1

Hello,

As topic says, I can't increase volume by 1. What do I mean is that my volume increases by 4.

For example, everyone is sleeping already and I need to be silent. I want to set my sound to 1 or 2, but my volume goes from 0 to 4.

Furthermore... Volume goes 0 to 4, then 4 to 8, AND THEN from 8 to 13 (which is +5)... Then same +5 from 33 to 38; 58 to 63; 83 to 88...

Same problem if I am using mouse whee`or drag slider... Interesting thing if I am tearing slider front and back, it sometimes stick on numbers between, like 3 or 34 and etc.

Maybe someone could help me with this annoying problem?

:)

Julius-Dru, Jul 25, 2018

2. N95 8GB: Increase sound volume by steps of 1

Hi,

in a very silent environment it is not possible to listen to any kind of music on the N95, because a volume level of 10% is just to much. I would like to request the possibility to increase the volume level by steps of 1 instead of 10.

Cheers,

--

videoschabe, Jul 25, 2018
  3. How do I increase volume on laptop in windows 10

Hi Rodney,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you make any changes in the audio settings of the laptop?

I suggest you to increase the volume of the levels of the speaker\headphone and then check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

1. Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then
    Enter.

2. Click on the Sound and then Playback tab.

3. Right click on the Speakers and then Properties.

4. Click on the levels tab and then increase the volume of the levels and then apply and OK.

Hope this helps regarding the issue of volume in the system. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Can't increase volume by 1

N95 8GB: Increase sound volume by steps of 1

Hi,

i have had both occurences. As it seems all applications that come with the Nokia (and Nokia Web radio)can only increase the sound volume by steps of 10.

Spodtronic Web Radio handles the sound volume much much smoother, so I am tempted to say that would be not much big of a deal to implement that.

Cheers,

--

videoschabe, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Can't increase volume by 1

1. Can't increase volume by 1 - Similar Threads - Can't increase volume

2. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  3. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...
  4. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...
  5. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  6. Volume auto increase troubles.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume auto increase troubles.: So the other day I bought a JLAB talk microphone and Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset to replace my older stuff. I plugged both devices in, got the razer drivers installed and everything. Both devices work just fine. Later that night after setting it up, the widget...
  7. Volume increases on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume increases on its own: My laptop was just updated by Windows and it now is constantly turning the volume up. I turn it down, it just turns it right back up. I have tried everything I have seen on other questions and nothing is fixing it. I think it was the update. Please advise. This is using...
  8. Volume with batch increase Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume with batch increase Win10?: Is there a batch cmd with which you can increase the volume? I've heard that you can use the VK_VOLUME_DOWN VK_VOLUME_UP keys for this but I don't know how Lautstaerke mit Batch erhoehen Win10?
  9. Increase audio volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  10. Increase/decrease volume controls by 1 instead of 2? (win 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase/decrease volume controls by 1 instead of 2? (win 10): Is there a way to stop windows 10 volume control settings via keyboard commands from increasing and decreasing by 2 numbers. Instead, by 1 ? 63713

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant increase volume of my windowsphone