Windows 10: can't install 2 windows updates

Discus and support can't install 2 windows updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; im having problem installing these 2 updates: https://i.gyazo.com/65ae9b66f8b2357d...431c7dede0.png it just keep failing for some reason any idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Teletha, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Teletha Win User

can't install 2 windows updates

im having problem installing these 2 updates:

https://i.gyazo.com/65ae9b66f8b2357d...431c7dede0.png

it just keep failing for some reason any idea how you go about it to get them installed if their even worth installing?

:)

Teletha, Aug 28, 2015
  2. laQu Win User

symbian anna on nokia c7

I installed the first Anna update. It went well, but afterwards, the software update can't find any other updates so I can't install the additional 1/2 and 2/2 updates. Should I use Ovi suite to install those?

Additionally, I can't install anything from ovi store and I even tried to reinstall the ovi store, but after removing it I can't even install it again.

So I'm kind of stuck here... does someone have any suggestions?

3. The last 2 Windows updates have failed to install

Hi Gilbert,

We noticed the post has been inactive for 48 hours now. We'd like to make sure if you still need assistance regarding this issue.

If the previous recommendation resolved your issue, we encourage you to inform the Community by marking the post as an answer or by clicking on Helpful.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Aug 28, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

According to your screenshot, it looks like you're on a preview build in which case the updates are not valid. Sorry. You need the retail build

WhyMe, Aug 29, 2015
  5. Teletha Win User
    what? i upgraded legit via win7 ?

Teletha, Aug 29, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    Your screenshot says preview?

WhyMe, Aug 29, 2015
  7. WhyMe Win User
    What build does winver show you have. Please post a screenshot of winver *Smile

WhyMe, Aug 29, 2015
  8. Teletha Win User

Teletha, Aug 29, 2015
  9. WhyMe Win User
    What build does winver show you have. Please post a screenshot of winver *Smile

WhyMe, Aug 29, 2015
  10. Teletha Win User
    Teletha, Aug 29, 2015
  11. WhyMe Win User
    Well winver says you have win10 retail but your upgrade dialog refers to preview build. That is strange. I can't check what it shows on my system as I am on a linux machine at the moment. Maybe try downloading manually direct from Microsoft Update Catalog and see if that makes any difference.

WhyMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't install 2 windows updates - Similar Threads - can't install updates

2. Can't install or update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install or update windows: I have an old laptop acer ferrari 4000, and even though I set boot priority in bios it just skips the dvd and boots up into windows. I can't update it because it is stuck in audit mode, but it says oobe error on every stage in oobe and can't complete it. Booting thru usb is...
  3. Big system problem - Windows installed between 2 disks. Can't update, can't repair it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system problem - Windows installed between 2 disks. Can't update, can't repair it: Hey guys, sorry to bother you but I need a hand with this really weird problem.Long story short, I installed windows between two disks. And since then I have problems. i think thats whyI'll explain it from the start so you can maybe understand what happened and what could I...
  4. Big system problem - Windows installed between 2 disks. Can't update, can't repair it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big system problem - Windows installed between 2 disks. Can't update, can't repair it: Hey guys, sorry to bother you but I need a hand with this really weird problem.Long story short, I installed windows between two disks. And since then I have problems. i think thats whyI'll explain it from the start so you can maybe understand what happened and what could I...
  5. Big system problem - Windows installed between 2 disks. Can't update, can't repair it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can't install Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows Updates...: Hello there!I'm on Windows 11 and no matter what I do I can't install the new KB5006746 update. This first started when I was still in the insider program, I got the notification for the update, tried to install it, got no errors as if it installed correctly, but when I...
  7. Windows won't install 2 updates

Windows won't install 2 updates: 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637 [This one shows up in the main update list]2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476 [This one shows up under the optional list]Recently tried to...
  8. Can't install State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State of Decay 2: Hi, I previously purchased State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Xbox One and recently got a PC. I logged into my account in the microsoft store, but it won't allow me to install it. The game shows up in my purchases and owned items lists, but it does not appear under...
  9. can't install windows updates

can't install windows updates: I shut down the windows update before from services .. but now I enabled it again but it keeps telling me that windows update is shut down from services and Iam so so tired of these I do need to receive updates again [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. cant install 2 windows updates

cant install 2 windows updates: why cant install these updates one of them is malware definition for windows defender but it also failt in windows defender i ccant install fix your **** updates microsoft[ATTACH]...