Windows 10: Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Can't install apps windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just set up a new Bee-Link Minicomputer pre-loaded with Window 11 Pro. I cannot install any apps even form the Microsoft app store. It appears I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Colandreo, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

I just set up a new Bee-Link Minicomputer pre-loaded with Window 11 Pro. I cannot install any apps even form the Microsoft app store. It appears I do not have an "S" version of Windows. My apps are set to download from anywhere. All I want to do is install Microsoft Calculator

:)

Joseph Colandreo, Nov 28, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2023
  3. cracks54 Win User
    Windows 11 install on new Surface Pro

Installing Windows 11 on a new Surface Pro or any compatible PC involves aseries of steps. please note

that the process can very slightly depending on the specific model of Surface Pro you have and the

harware requirements for windows 11. Here is a general guide to help you instal Windows 11 on a

campataible surface Pro:

Before You Begin:

1. Check System Requirements: Ensure that your Surface Pro meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. These requirements may include a compatible processor, a certain amount of RAM, and TPM 2.0 support.
    2. Backup Data: Before proceeding, back up any important data on your Surface Pro to prevent data loss during the installation process.
    Installation Steps:

1. Download Windows 11: Visit the official Microsoft website to download the Windows 11 installation media. Microsoft usually provides tools for creating bootable USB drives or ISO files.
    2. Create Installation Media: Use the downloaded Windows 11 installation files to create bootable media. You can either create a bootable USB drive using tools like Rufus or use the Media Creation Tool provided by Microsoft.
    3. Insert Bootable Media: Insert the bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 installation files into your Surface Pro.
    4. Boot from USB Drive: Restart your Surface Pro and boot from the USB drive. You might need to change the boot order in the BIOS/UEFI settings to prioritize the USB drive.
    5. Install Windows 11:
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the Windows 11 installation process.
      • Choose your language, time, keyboard input, and other preferences.
      • Enter your Windows 11 product key if prompted.
    6. Partition and Install:
      • When prompted, select the partition where you want to install Windows 11.
      • Follow the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
    7. Set Up Windows 11: After installation, follow the initial setup process, including creating or signing in with a Microsoft account, choosing privacy settings, and customizing your desktop.
    8. Install Drivers: Visit the official Microsoft Surface support website to download and install any necessary drivers and firmware updates for your specific Surface Pro model.
    9. Install Software: Install your desired software and applications. You can download and install software from the Microsoft Store or other trusted sources.
    10. Windows Updates: Make sure to keep Windows 11 up to date by regularly installing Windows updates through the Windows Update feature.
    Regard!

cracks54, Nov 28, 2023
  4. JonGrimes Win User

Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

1. Can't install apps windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Can't install apps

2. can't install windows 11 pro from app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install windows 11 pro from app store: Purchased windows 11 pro from app store. Once we click on Install, we get try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-pro-from-app-store/ac6248c6-8269-491b-87a1-1d7bc2de6cf3
  3. can't install windows 11 pro from app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install windows 11 pro from app store: Purchased windows 11 pro from app store. Once we click on Install, we get try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-pro-from-app-store/ac6248c6-8269-491b-87a1-1d7bc2de6cf3
  4. WINDOWS 11 PRO will not install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 PRO will not install apps: Hi, I was having issues on Windows 11 Home where I couldn't download apps because it said "The app you're trying to install if not a Microsoft-verified app". I will insert pictures below.I could not change my app settings because going to Settings > Apps > Advanced App...
  5. WINDOWS 11 PRO will not install apps

WINDOWS 11 PRO will not install apps: Hi, I was having issues on Windows 11 Home where I couldn't download apps because it said "The app you're trying to install if not a Microsoft-verified app". I will insert pictures below.I could not change my app settings because going to Settings > Apps > Advanced App...
  6. Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps windows 11 Pro: I just set up a new Bee-Link Minicomputer pre-loaded with Window 11 Pro. I cannot install any apps even form the Microsoft app store. It appears I do not have an "S" version of Windows. My apps are set to download from anywhere. All I want to do is install Microsoft...
  7. Can't install apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps in Windows 11: I'm trying to install applications but I'm getting an error message, "installation has failed. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder". Please help me how to fix this....
  8. Can't install apps in Windows 11

Can't install apps in Windows 11: I'm trying to install applications but I'm getting an error message, "installation has failed. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder". Please help me how to fix this....
  9. Can't install apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps in Windows 11: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already preloaded, Now I am trying to install an application that is not in the Microsoft store but I get an error 'For security and performance, Windows 10 in S mode runs Microsoft-verified apps, To get this app, you'll need to switch out of...
  10. Can't install apps in Windows 11

Can't install apps in Windows 11: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already preloaded, Now I am trying to install an application that is not in the Microsoft store but I get an error 'For security and performance, Windows 10 in S mode runs Microsoft-verified apps, To get this app, you'll need to switch out of...