Windows 10: Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me

Discus and support Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have DX 10 and I'm on WINDOWS 10 PRO . When I try to upgrade to another newer version of directx its not letting me saying something like there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WindowsLoooveer, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me

I have DX 10 and I'm on WINDOWS 10 PRO . When I try to upgrade to another newer version of directx its not letting me saying something like there is no need to install .......

Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me [​IMG]

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Dec 4, 2015

2. my pc is not letting me play games

please help it is saying my graphics driver Is not installed and I cant go on the radeon stettings as it says it is not installed

VictorVascan, Dec 4, 2015
  3. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run this engine

hey i cant play fortnite i neet to get this DX11 freature level 10.0 is ther sombody huw cant help me plz

andreas harboe, Dec 4, 2015
  4. rvbfan Win User

Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me

Do you have a Directx 11 or 12 capable graphics card?

rvbfan, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Don't think so , Intel G41 Express Chipset *Sad ... I want to get a little gaming boost performance *Sad any help

6. rvbfan Win User
    rvbfan, Dec 4, 2015
  7. Don't have any money right now . I just want +2 fps 2 to 5

8. rvbfan Win User

Can try dialing back resolution and all the eye candy in the game, but that's about it. Sorry.
    Maybe shut down anything that's running in the background.

rvbfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me - Similar Threads - Cant install DX11

2. How to downgrade from DX12 to DX11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgrade from DX12 to DX11: I recently got my computer completely rebuilt and in such DX12 was automatically installed where as previously i had DX11 ever since i haven't been able to run the simplist of games such as roblox or minecraft without it instantly crashing on launch its getting extremely...
  3. How to downgrade from DX12 to DX11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to downgrade from DX12 to DX11: I recently got my computer completely rebuilt and in such DX12 was automatically installed where as previously i had DX11 ever since i haven't been able to run the simplist of games such as roblox or minecraft without it instantly crashing on launch its getting extremely...
  4. How to downgrade from DX12 to DX11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11: Summary:My computer keeps crashing to desktop on any newer games, and I just assumed it was a because the games were new and wouldn't play them for a time. It's been around a year and it's the same games, Elden Ring, Warhammer III, Hogwart's Legacy, etc, same issue. I've been...
  6. Access file location of DX12 to force DX11

Access file location of DX12 to force DX11: Split from this thread.Thank you for reply, but last Saturday I got back to live this game. I don't sure which helped, but at the same time I installed new chipset driver, lan driver and updated motherboard bios. After that the game starts allright, without any problem or...
  7. Access file location of DX12 to force DX11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access file location of DX12 to force DX11: Split from this thread.Thank you for reply, but last Saturday I got back to live this game. I don't sure which helped, but at the same time I installed new chipset driver, lan driver and updated motherboard bios. After that the game starts allright, without any problem or...
  8. Cant install DX11

Cant install DX11: I just bought a new gaming PC with Nvidia GC. Is there a way I can go around it with DX11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-dx11/54c5b140-0b69-491f-bc2a-d0c507f17fec
  9. DX12 - DX11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX12 - DX11: Hello, I have a Windows 10 64Bit with a DirectX12 GPU (Geforce GTX 1060 6GB). When I try to run the game "Crysis3", I get an error report saying that I need DirectX 11 to run the game. How can I solve this?...
  10. F1 2017 dx11 vs dx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F1 2017 dx11 vs dx12: I'm confused (not strange considering my age)On steam, DX11 is listed as recommended HW, but now the game is installed. I found the following 4 files: GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win64.dll GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11_UWP.win64.dll GFSDK_SSAO_D3D12.win64.dll GFSDK_SSAO_D3D12_UWP.win64.dll...