Windows 10: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Discus and support Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Winter1, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

:)

Chris Winter1, Apr 18, 2024

2. Happy error messages - thread

During a few last years i have been using computers seriously. And from time to time i somehow manage to receive extremely weird error messages. This is my latest:
    I have Windows 95 installation floppys and they are original. I received them second handed. Why i wanted those floppys is because you can not install all hardware without floppys (SATA, SCSI etc...) So i started to format floppy called: "Microsoft Windows 95, Disk 20". Here is the error message that i received when i started to scan that floppy from viruses:

(attached image)

Funny thing is that the disk originally included "Windows 95 installation files", and now Windows operating system cant recognize it. I wonder what the previous owner did with that disk *Wink Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. ;)

Feel free, show me yours *Wink Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. ;)

Dial 555 S-H-O-E, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Unable to install applications, Disk Management hangs connecting to Virtual Disk Service, shutdown hangs

So I have a mess of problems, although I suspect they all stem from one thing. The issues I'm facing with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 are:

1. Application installers hang forever
    2. Going to Disk Management hangs connecting to the Virtual Disk Service
    3. When I try to restart my computer, it just hangs with the rotating dots saying restarting
    4. Whenever I try to do some things with disks, like writing an image file to a USB drive, it hangs
    5. Trying to select a backup drive for a Windows 7 style backup, it hangs
    So it seems tied into a problem with disk drives and likely the Virtual Disk Service and/or the Volume Shadow Copy Service. I've tried the various suggestions related to startup settings for VDS and VSCS, they both end up in a running state.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-tl

ToddLittle2, Apr 18, 2024
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. - Similar Threads - Can't install fs2020

2. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  3. Windows 11 Can't Install Applications Windows Installers Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Can't Install Applications Windows Installers Hang: I've been trying to install software e.g. Respondus Lockdown Browser 2, CMake via installers, but the installers seem to hang once the actual installation begins. I'm dual booting Microsoft Windows 11 Home version 10.0.22621 alongside Ubuntu on an Acer Swift SFX14-41G. Here's...
  4. Windows 11 Can't Install Applications Windows Installers Hang

Windows 11 Can't Install Applications Windows Installers Hang: I've been trying to install software e.g. Respondus Lockdown Browser 2, CMake via installers, but the installers seem to hang once the actual installation begins. I'm dual booting Microsoft Windows 11 Home version 10.0.22621 alongside Ubuntu on an Acer Swift SFX14-41G. Here's...
  5. Windows 11 hang up

Windows 11 hang up: I just installed the latest updates to Windows 11. Several hours later, I was running Photoshop Elements and the Firefox browser. I started up the Snipping Tool and although I was not actively using the Firefox browser, I got a Firefox crash report. I tried clicking on this...
  6. Windows 11 hang up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 hang up: I just installed the latest updates to Windows 11. Several hours later, I was running Photoshop Elements and the Firefox browser. I started up the Snipping Tool and although I was not actively using the Firefox browser, I got a Firefox crash report. I tried clicking on this...
  7. solution of attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solution of attached error message.: Hi, Below mentioned error message is frequently appearing on the screen of my Lenovo laptop. I am using windows 10 home edition.Please suggest some solution.e. Thanks...
  8. solution of attached error message.

solution of attached error message.: Hi, Below mentioned error message is frequently appearing on the screen of my Lenovo laptop. I am using windows 10 home edition.Please suggest some solution.e. Thanks...
  9. solution of attached error message.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. FS2020 Sim errors out loading the disks , Get Cyclic Redundancy Check Data error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FS2020 Sim errors out loading the disks , Get Cyclic Redundancy Check Data error messages: Hi just took delivery of new fs2020 . First install attemptand it got to disk 9 . Then issued a a Default Component File D:\data 8.cab Error Data errorCyclicRedunancy Check If I click ok. Then the whole thing is aborted and it come out of the install...