Windows 10: Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082

Discus and support Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; well... the title sais it all, I've tried installing the language packs using windows updates, or directly downloading and installing using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AES, Dec 27, 2015.

1. AES
    AES Win User

Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082

well... the title sais it all, I've tried installing the language packs using windows updates, or directly downloading and installing using lpsetup.exe... It always starts the installation, then it fails at the end.*Mad

:)

2. Unable to install Russian language pack

Hi,

Did you try to install the package manually?

The following solution worked for me:

1) Go to

Download MUI language packs for Windows 10 build 10586

and download the package you would like to add.

2) Press Win+R and open lpksetup.

3) Choose the downloaded file in the opened window and install it.

Best,

Sergey.

SergeyKaniskin, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Single Language License Key

My Laptop was purchased in Germany with Win 8.1 in German. I downloaded, installed and used Language Packs for English and French without problems for 8 months. Microsoft encouraged upgrading to Win10 and after I upgraded to win 10 neither the English or
    French language packs would install.

In a live MS tech support chat, the Microsoft Techy told me that my Windows 10 license key was a "single language license" and the language packs would not work with Win10 on my laptop.

The MS Techy told me that if I needed to use language packs then I would have to go back to Win 8.1 within 30days.

How can Microsoft grant a windows license that allows multiple display language packs in Win 8.1 and yet treats it as a "single language license" in Win 10 ????

ChrisAJTurner, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

That is a known issue, told in Build 11082 release notes:

Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082 [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

More information: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 - Windows 10 Forums

5. SPH
    sph Win User
    Use the classic method of adding language pack in windows 10 .
    I mean via control panel then clock, language and Region...
    (See this tutorial explaining the classic method : ).

Thema:

1. Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082 - Similar Threads - Can't Install language

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  4. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  5. Can't install Marathi language pack

Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  6. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  7. can't install language pack

can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  8. Can't install japanease language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install japanease language pack: When I try to install Japanese language pack according to the official method, the error happens. Error code; 0x80240437I contact IT department of my company, but the tell me I need to Microsoft directly.How can I deal this?...
  9. Can't install japanease language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install japanease language pack: When I try to install Japanese language pack according to the official method, the error happens. Error code; 0x80240437I contact IT department of my company, but the tell me I need to Microsoft directly.How can I deal this?...
  10. Build 11082 fails to complete installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 11082 fails to complete installation: Starting a new thread as the search function didn't find any posts about installation failure similar to my issue. I am an "Insider", on the fast ring. Build 11082 fails to install, no error messages are shown. The 1st stage (installing files) appears to complete OK. System...