Windows 10: Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

Discus and support Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) on my Windows 10 (64 bit) computer I get this box: [IMG] And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John entertainment, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

Hello,

When I try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) on my Windows 10 (64 bit) computer I get this box:

Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) [​IMG]

And when I click "Yes" appears this box:

Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) 124e63dd-1ba8-4c4b-a242-6906fe1e4de7?upload=true.png

The box can be seen for about 1 second. After that simply disappears. In control panel there is no sign of Visual C++ 2005.

That's why i can't install it.

:)

John entertainment, Aug 28, 2018

2. Can't instal Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

Can anyone help me. I've been trying to download the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) thing. The instalation starts but then keeps hanging on zero and then I get an error saying it can't
    instal.

TurtleQueen, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

mfc110u.dll and MSVCR110.dll

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

msvcp 100.dll

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

·
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

2012 version:

You could try downloading the re-distributable package from Microsoft here:

X64

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center,
    and install it.

X86

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4I

2008 version:

x86:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

x64:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

MSVCR110.dll is the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
    dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2011.

This error appears when you are trying to run a software which require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. The redistributable can easily be downloaded on the Microsoft website as x86 or x64 edition depending on the software
    you wish to install either 32 bit or 64 bit version.

Refer to the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#

If the issue persistre-register the .dll files
    by following the steps below and check if you are facing similar issue.

Dynamic link library (DLL) is a collection of small programs, which can be called upon when needed by the executable program (EXE) that is running. When one of the DLL file is
    corrupted, then executable program will fail to perform properly. So we need to re-register the DLL files.

a. Press
    Windows key + X and select Command Prompt(Admin).

b. At the command prompt, type the commands mentioned below and press
    Enter after each command-

regsvr32 ntdll.dll /s

regsvr32 msdxm.ocx /s

regsvr32 dxmasf.dll /s

regsvr32 wmp.dll /s

regsvr32 wmpdxm.dll /s

c. After registering DLL files restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answer to the above question and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) install problem

Thanks for the update on the result of you performing the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since you're still getting the error message, we suggest that you get in touch with the application developer to verify the compatibility of the app with Windows 10
    as well as confirm what other components it needs to install properly. The reason we are suggesting this is that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are generally pre-installed in the Windows operating system and additional Microsoft Visual C++
    2008 SP1 Redistributable Packages may require an additional license to install.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

1. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) - Similar Threads - Can't install Microsoft

2. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package: Dear Community,I have a laptop, running Windows 10 operating system. I have the Firefox browser installed. Would like to ask the community a very specific question, please? I am currently on a course of Ethical Hacking, and have been asked by the tutor to download the...
  3. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package: Dear Community,I have a laptop, running Windows 10 operating system. I have the Firefox browser installed. Would like to ask the community a very specific question, please? I am currently on a course of Ethical Hacking, and have been asked by the tutor to download the...
  4. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64: I pretty much have the exact problem described in the question here but the solution doesn't work - I've downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in an attempt to get the package to install, but each one just cycles through the "Gathering Information" progress bar, only...
  5. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64: I pretty much have the exact problem described in the question here but the solution doesn't work - I've downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in an attempt to get the package to install, but each one just cycles through the "Gathering Information" progress bar, only...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

7. Can't install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86: Hello,When I try to install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86 on my Windows 10 64 bit computer I get this box:And when I click "Yes" appears this box: The box can be seen for about 1 second. After that simply disappears. In control panel there is no sign of...
  8. Can't install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86

Can't install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86: Hello,When I try to install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86 on my Windows 10 64 bit computer I get this box:And when I click "Yes" appears this box: The box can be seen for about 1 second. After that simply disappears. In control panel there is no sign of...
  9. Can't install Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x64: I have tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x64 on my computer. I downloaded MV c++ 2008 following the instruction given in the following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 c 2005

2. windows 10 cant install vcredist

3. visual c 2005 windows 10

4. cant install redistributable 2005,
  5. I can not install c 2005 on my pc ,
  6. microsoft visual c 2005 redistributable (x64 windows 10),
  7. nu vot,
  8. 64 Microsoft Visual C 2005 Redistributable Package ,
  9. visual c 2005 install,
  10. windows 10 visual c 2005,
  11. 64-bit: Microsoft Visual C 2005 Redistributable Package (x64),