Windows 10: Can't Install Office 365 Home After Loading Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Install Office 365 Home After Loading Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, since loading Win 10, I have been unable to install Office 365 Home. I have an active subscription that is installed on another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lolguy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. lolguy Win User

Can't Install Office 365 Home After Loading Windows 10

As the title states, since loading Win 10, I have been unable to install Office 365 Home. I have an active subscription that is installed on another device and I still have four more devices on which I can install the suite.

I've gone to the 365 site, downloaded the installer and it consistently fails to install (fail point is not consistent).

Any assistance is appreciated.

:)

lolguy, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Rayds Win User

Windows 10 Profile File Corruption

Windows Ticket # 1416827528 / Office 356 Ticket #7610400 | A few weeks ago, suddenly, Windows 10 failed to load a BSOD appeared with error message "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap", then restart. this cycle continued until the computer was powered down.

Working with the Windows team the computer became stable but Office 365 had disappeared. Windows team recommended that I contact the Office 365 team. After numerous Office 365 uninstalls & installs, functionality returned but sign-in would not occur, the
    latest Office 365 techie (a very nice person) determined that the Windows 10 Profile had become corrupted & proceeded to help setup a different Profile & Office 365 sign-in completed. Now, Office 365 will not load in either Profiles & the problem is not solved.
    Should I uninstall & reinstall Windows 10 to solve the issue?

Rayds, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Office 365 on Windows Phone

I have an HTC One Windows Phone. I bought a 5 user Office 365 Home key. I was able to install Office 365 on a laptop and got a confirmation from Microsoft that my Office 365 Home activation was complete. When I try to install Office 365 on my phone,
    after I enter my account and password I get "We encountered a problem and couldn't complete this task." No choice, but OK. What do I need to fix?

JimH009212, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Can't Install Office 365 Home After Loading Windows 10

1. Can't Install Office 365 Home After Loading Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Install Office

2. can't install office 365...windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    can't install office 365...windows 10: I had office 2016 ...signed up for an office 365 subscription ...tried installing the new office ...yet, when I run excel etc ...it's still showing as office 2016 despite checking for updates ....I knew I should have uninstalled offi e 2016 first so , I tried uninstalling...
  3. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 home: I have Office 365 Home. If I install one of my allowed installs, on my grandaughters computer. How does it get installed. Do I need to use my email etc.to allow the Install? Does she get her own One Drive etc and not have to use mine? I know I am allowed 5 installs, but does...
  4. office 365 home-

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 home-: I started downloading office home and relized for my situation maybe I should get office 365 Business would I have to delete office home and start over again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-home/fdbce82c-6740-485f-a58c-d1a7b4cb4852
  5. Office 365 Windows 10 Home Won't Install

Office 365 Windows 10 Home Won't Install: I recently had repeated "not responding" messages when saving large Excel or PowerPoint files, but they would ultimately save and close. Then the apps began freeze completely, and had to be closed from Task Manager. Then Word and Excel did the same thing. In Task Manager,...
  6. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365 home: I purchased office 365 home for a client 4/20/2019 O/N 4673708331 but Microsoft thinks i own it, my client can't do anything with it as it appears to belong to me. How to change it to correct owner as owner unable to manage the account...
  7. Office 365 Home and Windows 10

Office 365 Home and Windows 10: If I subscribe to Office 365 Home, do I have to uninstall Windows 10? Can I keep Windows 10 so I can create and edit documents in case I decide to end my Office 365 subscription?...
  8. office 365 home

office 365 home: Could anyone help me to understand complicated things please? I got Office 365 home Up to 6 people 12 -months subscription pc and mac. I opened inside was Start steps and install steps and product key card. 25 digits were uncovered so I typed this number to see what happens....
  9. Office 365 Home

Office 365 Home: Looky this, folks: Microsoft Office 365 Home Mac Download - Newegg.com The link says Mac, but at Newegg, it's for PC/Mac. 122842
  10. Office 365 home, freeing up an installation

Office 365 home, freeing up an installation: we have office 365 home. I know you can install it on 5 different machines. Currently we have it on two machines. One of which I am thinking of selling. So if I uninstall office on this machine will that free up a slot or is the fact I installed it forever linked and I won't...