Windows 10: Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Discus and support Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't. For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frankee, Sep 4, 2016.

1. frankee Win User

Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver

Hi,

I'm used to solve my computer issues on my own, but today I can't.
    For some days, I cannot use the Bluetooth anymore on my laptop. Furthermore, the bluetooth driver has disappeared since I tried to reinstall it, and I can't get it back.
    Before :
    Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver [​IMG]

After :

In normal use, I can see in the Device Manager panel the qualcomm driver (AR3012), and the Bluetooth Network card in "Network and Share Center". There is now no more qualcomm driver in device manager, nor BT card available.
    I've downloaded the AR3012 driver from there , and I tried to install using both normal method and running in compatibility mode. The installation runs well, asks me to restart the computer, but there is no improvment at all.

I've tried many things... None worked.

So I can't get the AR3012 Bluetooth driver back, and I have no more way to do this.
    Of course, I can't get Bluetooth anymore elsewhere, not in settings, nor in Network settings.

I hope you'll be able to help me, I am tired of spending hours on this !

:)

frankee, Sep 4, 2016

2. Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

Qualcomm Atheros Communications driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 - Error 0x800f0234

I need help for solved this,please

GadingPerdana, Sep 4, 2016
  3. bluetooth not working on asus k46cb/ windows 10

hi yashwanth.

I tried the first method. after restarting the computer there was 3 Bluetooth driver installed by windows: QUALCOMM Atheros ar3012 Bluetooth 4.0+hs , Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator and Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator. when I tried to use the Bluetooth
    suddenly I see the two other drivers are gone and there is just the QUALCOMM driver. also no unknown device.

it also happened after trying the second method.

SHoBBar MZ, Sep 4, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

I have the same Wlan BT Hardware as you and the only way you have is:
    1) Go to Device Manager and "Brute Force" Delete the Drivers and after that without rebooting unsintall Atheros Software.
    Reboot and Install the Original Atheros Wlan + BT Drivers (Forget that Drivers from yout link).
    2) If that does not work , go back to your previous OS Version.

Face the reality as is and do not let the people from MS make you crazy with Win 10 Updates, that are NOT fully compatilble with a large part of Laptops! Some things are not fully working, that is it, and people have no other rational choice to go back. I am losing a huge time with that Windows crap

Adalwar, Sep 4, 2016
  5. Tom886 Win User
    Maybe a stupid idea, but is it possible that the BT device was disabled by a key combination on the notebook?
    Or enabled airplane mode?
    What happened before the BT disappeared?
    Update the operating system, installed a new driver. etc...?

Cheers
    Tom

Tom886, Sep 5, 2016
  6. frankee Win User
    Hi, thanks you for your answer.
    Do I have to uninstall both BT drivers (meaning, "Enumérateur Bluetooth BLE" and "Service de Cible distante AV" in my case ?) Which Atheros Software do I need to install (link ?)
    Same "Reboot and Install the Original Atheros Wlan + BT Drivers (Forget that Drivers from yout link)." Which drivers should I install ? I've tested so much softwares and drivers installer... nothing worked.

Thanks you *Smile

No, no way ! I haven't any key combinaison like that on my laptop, and I checked of course airpplane mode was disabled.
    Before BT disappeared, I got a windows update, but BT troubles started when I tried to reconnect a wireless speaker to the computer trough BT.. (it worked great before)

frankee, Sep 5, 2016
  7. Tom886 Win User
    Not sure which Windows Update you received, but what happens when you uninstall it?
    Does BT show up again?
    When I updated to the Anniversary Update, Windows told me that it removed the WiDi from my notebook because not compatible with W10 Build 1607.
    Maybe something similar happened here also.

Cheers
    Tom

Tom886, Sep 5, 2016
  8. Adalwar Win User

You must Uninstall all under Bluetooth Devices that are showing up. If there is an Option "Delete Driver", check the Box and delete it.
    Also under Network Adapaters there is the Atheros Wlan Driver, delete it also.
    Go to "Programs and Features" and Delete Atheros Wlan and Bluetooth Software.
    Reboot
    Maybe is a good Idea to boot once in Safe Mode.
    Install Atheros Wlan and Bluetooth.
    About "Which Drivers", use your OEM Drivers that you have got along with your Laptop or Download from OEM Site. Windows 8.1 Drivers are working fine in W10-1607.
    Alternatively, without Installing Drivers from Atheros and after reboot, go to Device Manager, click on Wlan and Bluetooth Hardware, Right Click and choice "Update Driver Software". Windows will look online for latest Drivers for your Devices.
    I have also tried some Drivers from the Link you posted, but seems they are not working in Win 10, windows does not like them, so I stop using these Drivers.

Adalwar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't install Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS driver - Similar Threads - Can't install Qualcomm

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem: my bluetooth always disappearing and hidden in device manager. after i search some tutorials to fix it, most of them told me to reinstall the driver but i cant install the driver again in my laptop. i'm using Asus vivobook X442UR....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working

Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 bluetooth not working: Have been trying to connect my bluetooth headphones to my samsung computer but it wont recognise it in bluetooth devices. Have tried everything. Help!!!...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install drivers for qualcomm arethos ar3012

2. windows cant add new bluetooth device atheros 3012

3. atheros ar3012 not working after windows update

4. qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth 4.0 wifi card official driver