Windows 10: Cant install the technical preview

Discus and support Cant install the technical preview in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Im trying to install the technical preview on a partition on my SSD, but everytime i do it i get the an error message along the lines that windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mitchell, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Mitchell Win User

Cant install the technical preview

Hi,
    Im trying to install the technical preview on a partition on my SSD, but everytime i do it i get the an error message along the lines that windows can't be installed on a MBR partition.

Ive done some googleing and it got something to do with with EUFI in the BIOS.

So i started the installed when booting the ISO from EUFI and still get the same message.

Am i doing something wrong

:)

Mitchell, Jul 4, 2015

2. About Windows 10 Free Upgrade.

Dear Sir, I am using Windows 10 technical preview 32bit and want to know that can I get free upgrade directly from Technical preview or I needed to install Win 7 or 8.1 first before I can get upgrade. And can I download a free original copy of Windows 10
    separately or not and if not can I get a original product key of windows 10 for free and save it for future clean installation.

And I have installed Win 10 technical preview in my PC but I cant see Project Spartan browser, it shows me Internet explorer. I want to use project Spartan browser. How to get that

Thank You

MurlidharBhardwaj, Jul 4, 2015
  3. If I install the Windows 10 Technical Preview

If I install the Windows 10 Technical Preview will i still be able to get a full copy of Windows 10?

JustinChambers, Jul 4, 2015
Thema:

Cant install the technical preview

1. Cant install the technical preview - Similar Threads - Cant install technical

2. Downloading Technical preview ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Technical preview ISO: Don't I have to convert this file before putting it on the HD? 3159
  3. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  4. Can't install Windows 10 Technical Preview

Can't install Windows 10 Technical Preview: Hello, I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO file, and I followed the steps in the tutorial here for dual booting with Windows 7, and I tried both options: dual boot using DVD, and dual boot through Windows 7 itself. When I try option 1 (using DVD): After I burned the DVD, I...
  5. Windows Technical Preview Installation Problem

Windows Technical Preview Installation Problem: I am trying to install Windows 10 Tech Preview : WindowsTechnicalPreview-x64-EN-US.iso 3.81 GB (4,100,497,408 bytes), have checked sha1 also. But I am not able to install even after repeated attempts. Below is the system info and my Bios options available in my laptop....
  6. Technical preview upgrade help

Technical preview upgrade help: okay so i have a version of windows 10 already the technical preview version 9926 and i know that not everyone has their update as yet and has to wait but is it the same for the people who already have a version of windows 10? do i still have to wait or do i have to do...
  7. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  8. Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview: Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! *Smile I'll start: For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some...
  9. A First Look at the Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    A First Look at the Windows Technical Preview: New build 9841 In less than two weeks, Microsoft will begin revealing information about the Windows Technical Preview, the first pre-release look at the next version of Windows. The actual Preview won't be out until October, I'm told. But there's no reason to wait:...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...