Windows 10: can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10

Discus and support can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 1. earlier before july 29, 2015, i was told that my pc was ok to install windows 10. 2. today, july 29, 2015, i was told it was not compatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fmartinis77, Jul 28, 2015.

1. can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10

1. earlier before july 29, 2015, i was told that my pc was ok to install windows 10.
    2. today, july 29, 2015, i was told it was not compatible with nvidia.
    3. what is going on. so is microsoft going to fix the problem or what?
    4. most windows seven pcs has nvidia install on it.
    5. explain, if you can, whats going on, in simple language.
    6. be waiting for your correct answer for this question.

:)

fmartinis77, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Juan Rosa Win User

Windows 10 failed install

can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10 [​IMG]

I cannot install win 10 upgrade from win 7. It states that it has a compatibility issue with NVidia GeForce 6150 LE. I tried to delete NVidia, but when I re-boot to complete the deletion, it re-installs NVidia and I can't stop it. Any help? Thanks

Juan Rosa, Jul 28, 2015
  3. RonJacob Win User
    Windows `10 upgrade from Windows 7

Original Title : Ron Jacob

I am running win 7 on my pc, trying to upgrade to win 10, which microsoft keeps pushing at me with a pop up offering it as a free download. When trying to download win 10, The win 10 download tells me I do not have the latest NVIDIA needed for win 10, so then
    I try to download the latest NVIDIA driver. But the NVIDIA download tells me their latest driver will not download because it is not compatible with this version of Windows (I think the new driver is only compatible with Win 10, which I am not able to download
    without having the driver first.). It looks like a chicken and egg thing, but I have both outdated chicken and egg.

Anyone know how to solve this?

RonJacob, Jul 28, 2015
  4. can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10

I am having the same problem & I am upset about it . I had my heart on this ever since it was announced that people with windows 7 could upgrade to windows 10 for free. This is a let down to me . If anyone does have a fix it idea or if Microsoft is offering help please contact me too.*Mad*Confused*Shock*Sad

mrsdsblessed40, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Try upgrading your display driver to the latest version before you run the setup.

Mystere, Jul 28, 2015
  6. There's no need for a fix. It just means your drivers are out of date. This type of thing happens every time a new version of Windows is released.

DeaconFrost, Jul 28, 2015
  7. I have a windows 7 so it did say that windows 10 will work ! But it does not it says Nvida is not compatible.*Confused

mrsdsblessed40, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10

1. can't install win 10 because nvidia is not compatible with win 10 - Similar Threads - can't install nvidia

2. installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?: Installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatibility for win 10 listed when I go to set compatibility for a Program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-win-10-over-win-81-and-does-not-have/10d4aecd-3c59-4f34-96f1-3c45a20329b1
  3. installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?: Installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatibility for win 10 listed when I go to set compatibility for a Program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-win-10-over-win-81-and-does-not-have/10d4aecd-3c59-4f34-96f1-3c45a20329b1
  4. installed win 10 over win 8.1 and does not have compatability for win 10 listed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't Install Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Win 10: Greetings. My desktop O/S is Win 10 in a Inspiron 546 The operating system is installed via digital license from Microsoft. At about the same time, I created a USB drive , following the instructions given by Microsoft and used it to successfully install Win 10 on my wife's...
  6. Can't Install Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Win 10: Greetings. My desktop O/S is Win 10 in a Inspiron 546 The operating system is installed via digital license from Microsoft. At about the same time, I created a USB drive , following the instructions given by Microsoft and used it to successfully install Win 10 on my wife's...
  7. Can't Install Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. NVidia driver not compatible with win 10 version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia driver not compatible with win 10 version: Recently bought RTX2060 then installed in my comp, but then the download from NVidia said that i was running the wrong version of WIn 10, Tried to update to 2019 version but the update will not give me the option of updating to win 10 ver 2019 only 2004, so now im running on...
  9. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  10. Compatibility with win 10

in Cortana
    Compatibility with win 10: Is it "Stream what you hear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-with-win-10/3064d8c5-2349-42d4-9215-bb107aa6189d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the compatible windows for nvidia installation

2. installation could not be completed nvida not compatable with this version of windows

3. cant install nvidia because not compatible with windows version