Windows 10: Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN

Discus and support Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I started using the calendar more and I noticed that I have some calendar groups named after old MSN groups that I was part of. After looking around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NvGBoink, Jan 4, 2016.

1. NvGBoink Win User

Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN

So I started using the calendar more and I noticed that I have some calendar groups named after old MSN groups that I was part of. After looking around I found that the normal delete these groups you go through the outlook 2016 app and right click on the group then clicking delete.
    When I try to do this the delete option is greyed out.
    With further research I found that there was a hidden page that allowed people to leave old msn groups http://groups.live.com/ through one drive but the wordpress page that showed me this seemed to have a different page to me.

Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN [​IMG]

So my question is does any body know how to leave these old MSN groups so that my calander groups are not cluttered with embarrassingly named groups ?

HTML Code:
    HTML:
    [/quote] 
    :)

NvGBoink, Jan 4, 2016
  2. jayn67 Win User

Lost Homegroup Password

nothing works the options you point out are greyed out. Can't view password - can't print password, can't leave group can't do a dman thing. I hate windows. What a cluster**** msn did with homegroups. I hope they are proud of such crappy programing for
    years over several OS's. Odd how they carry problems over from one OS to another but no fixes. At this point I gave up on ever fixing homegroups and would never upgrade to win10 for fear of same.

jayn67, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Group Contact Backup

I deleted some contacts from my Familie-group and they where deleted everywhere. From the group, my contacts and my contacts an MSN! I wanted to restore my Familie-group! But that comes up only alfabetisch. So I say ther is no back-up because I even can't
    find them on my laptop in MSN. They're gone.

se# pistols, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN

1. Can't leave Win10 Calader group left over from MSN - Similar Threads - Can't leave Win10

2. Can't leave from a unknow familly group!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't leave from a unknow familly group!: Hi, my name is David and i need some help ! In 2020 i got added in a random familly group with a unknow person, i found out that im in this familly group when i check my laptop settings and seen an unknow person trying to acces my laptop. When i seen that i check my microsoft...
  3. Can't leave from a unknow familly group!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave from a unknow familly group!: Hi, my name is David and i need some help ! In 2020 i got added in a random familly group with a unknow person, i found out that im in this familly group when i check my laptop settings and seen an unknow person trying to acces my laptop. When i seen that i check my microsoft...
  4. Can't leave from a unknow familly group!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  6. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  7. Cannot leave from a Family Group

Cannot leave from a Family Group: We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove themselves from the group. 2. I cannot remove kids from the group. When trying, it gives an error message:"You can't remove zzzzz...
  8. Cannot leave from a Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave from a Family Group: We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove themselves from the group. 2. I cannot remove kids from the group. When trying, it gives an error message:"You can't remove zzzzz...
  9. Cannot leave from a Family Group

10. How to leave a group after an organizer has left the group?

How to leave a group after an organizer has left the group?: Hi,My son has removed himself as an organizer from his siblings family group and now they are unable to leave to join another group, how can this be fixed, if at all?Thanks in advance,Mark DC72...