Windows 10: Can't load on my disk?

Discus and support Can't load on my disk? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I put in a WD 1TB Hard Drive and gave myself a 200 GB partition and I tried to load Windows 10 on the 200 GB partition because the other 800 GB has my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lostsoul65, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Can't load on my disk?

I put in a WD 1TB Hard Drive and gave myself a 200 GB partition and I tried to load Windows 10 on the 200 GB partition because the other 800 GB has my data and this is the message I got.
    "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI system, Windows can only be installed to GPT disk".

:)

lostsoul65, Jul 4, 2015

2. Nokia Asha 300 - Facebook applicaton problem

My problem is that when I click on fb app, it can't load... It is just loading...

TheEmperor---01, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Anessa L Win User
    I Cant sync my my touch to media player

I can't get Media player to recognize or don't know how to get it to recognize my pnone. I can load music to media player just fine. But I can't figure how to load it from there to my phone.

Anessa L, Jul 4, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can't load on my disk?

Ztruker, Jul 4, 2015
  5. Or install in legacy mode. I personally wouldn't do it, but its an option never the less.

alphanumeric, Jul 4, 2015
  6. I Convert my entire disk over to GPT then made a 200 GB partition and format. I loaded Windows 10 and it gave me a choice of Drive 0 Partition 1 128MB and Drive 0 Partition 2 195.3 GB and partition 3 which is space for my data so I click on partition 2 and I get a message "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information se the setup log file?"

lostsoul65, Jul 5, 2015
  7. Don't create and partition the 200 Gb partition, just leave it as unallocated. Select it for the install location and Windows will create what partitions it needs automatically. It may be having an issue trying to create the EFI partition. On a clean install I delete all the partitions except my data partition and just leave the space unallocated. Windows then creates what it needs automatically. Recovery > System > EFI

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't load on my disk?

1. Can't load on my disk? - Similar Threads - Can't load disk

2. Why can't I see files loaded on internal hard disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I see files loaded on internal hard disk?: I got a new high-end computer for my home business to replace my previous high-end computer now 5+years old. The new computer included an extra, blank, internal hard disk "newHDD". I transferred files from old computer to the extra hard disk while newHDD was mounted in the...
  3. Why can't I see files loaded on internal hard disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see files loaded on internal hard disk?: I got a new high-end computer for my home business to replace my previous high-end computer now 5+years old. The new computer included an extra, blank, internal hard disk "newHDD". I transferred files from old computer to the extra hard disk while newHDD was mounted in the...
  4. Why can't I see files loaded on internal hard disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  6. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  7. How do I load a disk to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I load a disk to my computer: How do I download a disk to my HD using MS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-a-disk-to-my-computer/70eaca5f-8c6b-414d-8b7b-bea605cf6b39
  8. Disk Load 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Load 100%: Hi guys, I've just fully reset my PC. However the disk load is 100%. Nothing has been installed here unless Microsoft Edge to post here. I have disabled Windows Search and Superfetch with no luck. Highest cause of the disk load is System. [ATTACH] Do you guys have any...
  9. Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images: Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up 1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get: This site can’t be reached www.netflix.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED 2 - I cant...
  10. I can't load up my computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't load up my computer...: I saw this youtube video on how to get a faster connection and so I downloaded tcp optimizer. I didnt like the settings and i made a backup of my regedit before so I double clicked the backup. When you restore a regedit it usually says that its complete but it wasnt and It...