Windows 10: Can’t log into desktop bc font too large

Discus and support Can’t log into desktop bc font too large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my font changed somehow to 100 which was too small so i chged to 300 and now screen is so large login box is off screen and i cant login. Ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenPg-7802, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Can’t log into desktop bc font too large

my font changed somehow to 100 which was too small so i chged to 300 and now screen is so large login box is off screen and i cant login. Ive tried ctrl alt delete, windows r, ctrl i nothing works

can someone help

:)

KarenPg-7802, Aug 6, 2018

2. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 6, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Can’t log into desktop bc font too large

Desktop Font

I did as you directed and all I get is a listing of the fonts on my machine. There is no way to specifically identify a particular font to be used on my desktop. I'm at a loss as to what to do once the font list is displayed.

DennisOrzo, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Can’t log into desktop bc font too large

1. Can’t log into desktop bc font too large - Similar Threads - Can’t log desktop

2. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  3. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  4. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  5. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. menu font, file explorer font and desktop icon font too large

menu font, file explorer font and desktop icon font too large: How can I make this look normal? The font increased for some unknown reason [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-font-file-explorer-font-and-desktop-icon-font/a502bf76-1c7f-4271-b403-67f96f2d33dc
  7. Blurry / Too large custom default font?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry / Too large custom default font?: I know there’s probably not much I can do to aid the problem but I thought I might as well try. I’ve been wanting to use a custom font for a while and decided to finally try it through a couple of methods (registry, winaero tweaker, other third party apps) but I always run...
  8. Large Font on Desktop Icons

Large Font on Desktop Icons: Hi there, I can't get the fonts on the icons on my desktop to reduce in size, the icons are ok now but not the fonts. They are also too big in the menus on Outlook. I'm using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Have tried going into Settings, Display, Scale & Layout, no slider...
  9. Time font is too large on external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Time font is too large on external monitor: I have external monitor and the time font gets too large there. The taskbar alert icons are not scaling correctly either. I consider the problem appeared when I dock my laptop. Just restarting helps....
  10. Desktop too large for screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop too large for screen: I've just bought a NUC PC and started setting it up as a Media PC. However, the desktop and any other screens are two wide and to high to fit in the monitor. The Monitor is my SAMSung TV. The Windows start icon is too far to the right, the bottom task bar only shows 50% of...