Windows 10: Can't log into G+

Discus and support Can't log into G+ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Ever since I upgraded to win 10, I couldn't use G+ or read any blogspots anymore no matter what browser I use. I can't even access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by triet96, Jan 2, 2016.

1. triet96 Win User

Can't log into G+

Hi everyone,

Ever since I upgraded to win 10, I couldn't use G+ or read any blogspots anymore no matter what browser I use. I can't even access https://plus.google.com/communities/...85206378551362, which is the help desk of G+.

Whenever I tried to access one of those mentioned, I would get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I tried applying fixes on this page to no avail: How To Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN in Chrome

Please help me.

Thank you very much

:)

triet96, Jan 2, 2016
  2. jonjacobs Win User

Startup problems

Just did the upgrade from 7 to 10 on HP g series. No error messages, and logged in just fine. Problem is when the desktop screen appears, it is paralyzed by a cycle of refreshing the icons so that it is rendered inoperable. Refresh happens at least once
    a second, I can't interact with the icons or windows menu with keyboard. Can't find any problems from startup screen. Totally lost

jonjacobs, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Kaivu Win User
    Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Since upgrading to Windows 10, sometimes I have an issue where I can't type "g." When I press the "g" key, something called a "Game Bar" pops up. I looked online for a way to turn off the Game Bar, so I did that. But I still can't
    type "g" at all. The only way I know how to fix this is to restart my laptop, but it's very inconvenient to do this every time.

Most of the time, when I start up my laptop, there are no issues with typing "g." This issue shows up randomly. Can someone please help? It's very annoying pasting the letter "g" every time I need to type it.

(No, there's nothing wrong with my physical "g" key.)

Can't type the letter "G" on Windows 10- Original Title

Kaivu, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

Can't log into G+

1. Can't log into G+ - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  3. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  4. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  5. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  6. Why do I can't log in?

7. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  8. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  9. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i can't log in my admin local account

i can't log in my admin local account: i got logged out from my only account and that activated a temp one, my desktop simply vanished and just kept some apps in it, and i still have my files there, but i can't log in my normal account , even though i've tried every possible way i could find to fix this with...