Windows 10: Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

Discus and support Can't log into win 10, screen frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlCrisostomo, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen.

:)

AlCrisostomo, Aug 10, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 10, 2018
  3. WhyMe Win User
    Win 10 not opening to log in screen.

You mean this yeah? (It's called a 'Lock Screen' by the way) *Smile
    Can't log into win 10, screen frozen [​IMG]

• What picture appears?
    • Are you saying you don't actually reach the 'log in' screen?
    • That you are unable to either log in or access Windows 10?

Edit: Welcome to the forum Loggo *Smile

WhyMe, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

Blue screen error in Win 10, bad_system_config_error.

Have been using Win 10 for a year with no problem, but came into office with the a blue screen list of please select your keyboard language. It would appear that it is frozen in the beginning of the repair mode. I do not have access to the desktop and
    repeated hard reboots gets be back to the same screen. Do not know if problem was an update downloaded overnight or hardware. Suggestions?

SteveSchillinger, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

1. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen - Similar Threads - Can't log screen

2. Frozen PC win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frozen PC win 10: Salve! Posseggo un Computer Asus modello X540Sa. Il computer si avvia, salta il login dell'account e mostra direttamente il desktop.Dopodiché non fa più niente. Il mouse si muove e a volte si illuminano i pulsanti della barra di windows quando ci passo sopra, però non riesco...
  3. Frozen PC win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen PC win 10: Salve! Posseggo un Computer Asus modello X540Sa. Il computer si avvia, salta il login dell'account e mostra direttamente il desktop.Dopodiché non fa più niente. Il mouse si muove e a volte si illuminano i pulsanti della barra di windows quando ci passo sopra, però non riesco...
  4. Frozen PC win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 frozen on resart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 frozen on resart: It recognized my face then displayed "welcome back, Larry" on a blue screen then froze. Mouse works but not the keyboard. All I can do is wait for the battery to die....
  6. can't log in to win 10 comp

can't log in to win 10 comp: i started to log in to my win 10 comp as usual it said password was incorrect but it was't changed my password through microsoft accounts using an old Vista comp to acess my email to get the code i needed i change my password and tried to log in to my win 10 comp again it...
  7. Cant log in blurry screen win 10

Cant log in blurry screen win 10: It seems as though Hewlett Packard computers are affected by this new windows 10 update, i am experiencing most of what other are writing on the forum about the blurry screen and login issues. My Hewlett Packard is an "all in one" about 5 years old. Its seems like we will all...
  8. Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - background screen is frozen. Airplane mode log on screen will not let me...: screen tells me to enter password to GAIN ACCESS TO MY msn EMAIL ACCOUNT. i ENTER MY PASSWORD AND AM TOLD IT IS THE WRONG ONE. i TRY TO RESET AND THE DESKTOP WALLPAPER COMES ON WITH NOTHING, NO ICONS...
  9. Can't log in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in win 10: I installed windows 10 on a dell inspiron 1318 from a created disk. Installation seemed to go ok. When I boot it up it comes up ok with a log in screen. Says to log in with MS acct. Win 10 wont accept it even though the same log gets me into my account, email, win 8.1, but...
  10. Win 10 not opening to log in screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 not opening to log in screen.: I am hoping that someone can help with my problem as i am a complete computer numpty. I installed W10 five weeks ago and until now all has been well. When I turn on my laptop the"normal" picture screen opening appears showing the correct date / time. Any action to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant log in starter screen frozen