Windows 10: Can't log into Windows 10 locked out

Discus and support Can't log into Windows 10 locked out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. My young kid acessed the log in screen created a name, a domain name (wrong spelling so it was never verified) and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by akdemir, Mar 13, 2016.

1. akdemir Win User

Can't log into Windows 10 locked out

Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. My young kid acessed the log in screen created a name, a domain name (wrong spelling so it was never verified) and password which we can't log in w either on the keyboard or the on screen keyboard. Can't make any changes as need the admin password to make changes. Please help! Locked out!

:)

akdemir, Mar 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 safe mode lock out

I'm locked out. I can't log in. Safe mode won't let me onto my computer. I can't get onto command prompt. I can't get my password to work. I can't get logged into my computer. Safe mode has me completely locked out.

KimleighMonea, Mar 13, 2016
  3. my windows 10 pin no longer works after update

After today's update my windows 10 pin no longer works and the log in doesn't allow any other method of log in so I can't get to windows to reset pin, all of the proposed solutions require getting past the log in which I can't do so I am locked out of
    the computer, it is a tablet and does not have a cd drive and did not come with an install disk.

BruceRaiwater, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

Can't log into Windows 10 locked out

1. Can't log into Windows 10 locked out - Similar Threads - Can't log locked

2. I am locked out of my Windows log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my Windows log in.: I am locked out of my Windows log in on the main screen. I am only able to log in as a guest. I cannot remember my old password. I have tried all the pins and passwords I have previously used and none are working. Please help....
  3. I am locked out of my Windows log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my Windows log in.: I am locked out of my Windows log in on the main screen. I am only able to log in as a guest. I cannot remember my old password. I have tried all the pins and passwords I have previously used and none are working. Please help....
  4. I am locked out of my Windows log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 not logging out

Windows 10 not logging out: Whenever I put my computer to sleep the next time I turn it back on I am immediately logged in without needing a password or anything, I don't even see the splash screen for password....
  6. Logged out of windows 10.

Logged out of windows 10.: I accidentally logged into someone else's Gmail account whilst signing into Microsoft Edge for the first time, and skipped the process of typing in a password. After that I turned off my computer, a Windows 10, now I am logged out of my computer and can't login since the...
  7. Can't log out of email account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log out of email account on windows 10: I logged my windows 10 pc into an old email address that i forgot had a screen time limit, so i removed myself from the Microsoft family but nothing changed only now if i wanted to send a request to extend screen time nothing would happen. So i tried to log out of my...
  8. Locked out of Windows 10, how can I bypass logging in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locked out of Windows 10, how can I bypass logging in?: I’ve had this laptop for a long time and always used the fingerprint scanner to log in. I cut my finger recently. Trying to log in didnt work. I tried so many times that it says I must enter my pin which I can’t remember. I could reset the password via the email address it...
  9. Locked out, can't sign in to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out, can't sign in to Windows 10: Can some advise how to log back in. Keep getting "password is incorrect" It wasnt incorrect, the PIN wouldnt work either which is what i always used. Logged into Microsoft via ipad and changed my password as recommended. Still says incorrect. have tried restart holding...
  10. Locked out of logging into system

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of logging into system: Whenever I turn on my hp laptop, has my name & request password . That's where trouble begins .... Don't remember my password & it won't allow me to reset or get to start , control panel etc page . Help me please ! 64261