Windows 10: can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

Discus and support can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there I did a reset on my pc as I thought it might improve performance on running. However after the reset I am no longer able to login on windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by willem viljoenLG, Feb 29, 2024.

1. can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

Hi there I did a reset on my pc as I thought it might improve performance on running. However after the reset I am no longer able to login on windows sign in as administrator or as guest. Tried shift key+ power button with all available option to recover and it just takes me to the same problem of administrator or guest sign in. Result is the same on option s of recovery usb command and not sure what to do. Any help please will be appreciated and thank you in advance.

:)

willem viljoenLG, Feb 29, 2024

2. the specified domain either does not exist or

how do i fix the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

The problem happened after resetting my pc after it reset i tried to login but it said this the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

GiovanniRomeo4, Feb 29, 2024
  3. jallyy Win User
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login

I tried to factory restart my pc (keeping files), to go from windows 11 to windows 10 because some softwares aren't compatible with windows 11.

In the process of doing that, when trying to login to my PC, the message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login"

can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted [​IMG]

I've tried the steps that the user in this question, but they did not resolve the problem : Redirecting

jallyy, Feb 29, 2024
  4. ‍✰ Win User

can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

I reset my pc and kept files. It suddenly started to undo changes. So I reset it again, and it couldn't boot anymore. I reset it 3 more times and now I can't login. It just says "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" I tried
    to reset it again but now there is no option to, I can't even login into safe mode, it gives the same message.

‍✰, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

1. can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted - Similar Threads - can’t login resetting

2. can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted: Hi there I did a reset on my pc as I thought it might improve performance on running. However after the reset I am no longer able to login on windows sign in as administrator or as guest. Tried shift key+ power button with all available option to recover and it just takes me...
  3. can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted: Hi there I did a reset on my pc as I thought it might improve performance on running. However after the reset I am no longer able to login on windows sign in as administrator or as guest. Tried shift key+ power button with all available option to recover and it just takes me...
  4. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login: I tried to factory restart my pc keeping files, to go from windows 11 to windows 10 because some softwares aren't compatible with windows 11. In the process of doing that, when trying to login to my PC, the message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be...
  5. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login

the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login: I tried to factory restart my pc keeping files, to go from windows 11 to windows 10 because some softwares aren't compatible with windows 11. In the process of doing that, when trying to login to my PC, the message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be...
  6. I reset my pc and it says the specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and it says the specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted....: I really need help, When i first bought my pc it was working perfectly fine and it started to not connect to the internet somebody suggested that I should reset it so I did. Once I reset it it says to sign in with administrator but when I try it says the specified domain does...
  7. I reset my pc and it says the specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted....

I reset my pc and it says the specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted....: I really need help, When i first bought my pc it was working perfectly fine and it started to not connect to the internet somebody suggested that I should reset it so I did. Once I reset it it says to sign in with administrator but when I try it says the specified domain does...
  8. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 News
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: [ATTACH]When you try to join a Windows-based computer to an existing domain, you may get an error prompt with the error message The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. This post identifies the most likely culprits, as well as provides the most...
  9. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": [ATTACH] This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. Looking back at it, I think that overclocking was at fault and nothing else. Let's forget about that; it has nothing to do with my actual problem After resetting my PC,...
  10. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Customization
    This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted: So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error messege in the title i have tried a lot of things including a full reset, which after a while said there was an error and no...