Windows 10: Can't login, help

Discus and support Can't login, help in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've restarted, used the on-screen keyboard, and the rest of it too, but I can't login. (I'm using an insider update, so that's why I've posted it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Redyandsalted, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Can't login, help

I've restarted, used the on-screen keyboard, and the rest of it too, but I can't login. (I'm using an insider update, so that's why I've posted it here.

[youtube]0h0be19PE0U[/youtube]

:)

Redyandsalted, Oct 15, 2017
  2. AT777 Win User

Can't login - HELP!!

I am having a similar sounding issue as described at the following post in the same forum area...

Login password field not shown, cannot login after display ON when returning to laptop.

Can you tell, after you see this problem, and you power cycle to get back in, if you open Event Viewer (eventvwr.exe) and go to the System log, do you see a lot of the following events...

Event ID 7023: "The Microsoft Passport Container service terminated with the following error: General access denied error."

What I mean is if you page down to the place in the System log where you were last logged in, do you see bunches of those events? They occur in groups for me, but they start after having been logged in
    for 30 minutes... after they appear, if I lock the workstation, I will be unable to login with the exact same symptoms you are seeing.

Thanks for any insight.

AT777, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Can't login - HELP!!

Hi Lin,

Please answer these questions so we can help you better:

• When did the issue start happening?
    • How many times has the issue occured?
    • What happens when you wait for 10 -15 minutes when the icons disappear?

Also, we suggest you follow Andre's guidehere and see if it
    fixes the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Bet, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Can't login, help

Caledon Ken, Oct 16, 2017
Thema:

Can't login, help

1. Can't login, help - Similar Threads - Can't login help

2. can't login on my device please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login on my device please help: I've been trying to sign in and the error "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code:0x80090010. Click to set up your PIN again."keeps showing up.When I click on Set up my PIN, it takes me back to the home screen or shows the error the user profile service...
  3. can't login on my device please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't login on my device please help: I've been trying to sign in and the error "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code:0x80090010. Click to set up your PIN again."keeps showing up.When I click on Set up my PIN, it takes me back to the home screen or shows the error the user profile service...
  4. can't login on my device please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't get into login screen pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get into login screen pls help: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534237783041245193/874480714979115038/video0.movwhen i try to press any key it start looping again. I couldn't even try to safe boot...
  6. Help Can't login to my PC!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help Can't login to my PC!: I am having serious trouble with my Windows 10! I cannot login. When I trun on the PC HP Laptop, I am taken to my account login screen. When I click on "sign in", I get the "Wait a moment" message and the little circle going round. And that is it. I have left it running for...
  7. Login help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login help: ive always used a pin to log into my computer. i restarted its and my computer only says enter password (which i do not know) there is no other “forgot password” or change login type login. HELP? submitted by /u/kalceeum [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't login on Chrome Edge, any help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login on Chrome Edge, any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kuzui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxdiz9/cant_login_on_chrome_edge_any_help/
  9. Login help

in Windows 10 Support
    Login help: I have a home computer that only I use and for the past years when I turn on the computer it boots to the desktop, but as of yesterday it boots to the login screen. I did not change anything so why is this now happening and how do I fix this? When I went to user accounts the...
  10. Help with login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help with login: Just set up a family user account for my Son with his outlook account. Its all activated but when he goes to log in with his password it says " you must be online the first time to complete your account setup" there is an internet connection, so what's going on? Appreciate...