Windows 10: Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on

Discus and support Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been using Microsoft Office 365 Education suite for a while. Here is the information from the subscriptions page: Imgur My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alphaTfsf5, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on

Hi all,

I have been using Microsoft Office 365 Education suite for a while. Here is the information from the subscriptions page:

Imgur

My personal computer has OneDrive (Windows 10) installed and I have been using it for a few months to sync my files to the cloud to backup the data, and only store the most important files which I change regularly on my local computer. It has been working almost flawlessly so far.

Problem statement:

On my project computer, I can login to my OneDrive computer fine through a couple of methods:

• Using Chrome/Internet explorer on my personal computer: Directly going to Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. or Onedrive.com
    • If I got to my Onedrive folder>Rightclick>View Online, I can go to my OneDrive folder.
    • https://<alphanumeric-id>-my.sharepoint.com/personal/<unique_name> _edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx. Here <alphanumeric-id> is the sharepoint-id and <unique_name> is the unique name from my university. The above url is directly copied from the final landing page if I login through onedrive.com

Cant login when trying to access OneDrive on other computers or when using private browsing

Since I am on multiple computers, I use onedrive online through my Chrome browser extensively. So I have to log in to onedrive.com using my credentials on multiple computers. However, I have tried this on multiple computers, using multiple different browsers, incognito mode and normal mode now, and it suddenly stopped working starting 2 days back. If I directly try to go to onedrive.com and sign in, it takes me to my University login page and repeatedly redirects me to this page

Imgur

Or this page

Imgur

Or this one:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Without letting me access the onedrive website.

Any idea whats going on? Or who I should contact?

I tried finding information about any contact for Microsoft Education support, but I cant find anything at all.

:)

alphaTfsf5, Dec 5, 2017
  2. nlt99 Win User

Cannot see other computers other than my own on the network - Windows 10

Thank you!!!!!

Nick

nlt99, Dec 5, 2017
  3. PGSmith Win User
    Cannot see other computers other than my own on the network - Windows 10

This worked great for me! I had searched for several days trying to figure out what had happened; why I had lost the ability to see a computer on the local network. I really appreciate you sharing this fix.

PGSmith, Dec 5, 2017
  4. jcrt2000 Win User

Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on

That usually means you need to contact your University. Mine makes us radomly change are ueer name and password without warning and that is similar to the error I get

jcrt2000, Dec 8, 2017
Thema:

Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on

1. Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on - Similar Threads - Cant loginto microsoft

2. Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft: I am a user living in Iran and I wanted to buy Windows 11 from Microsoft, but I could not afford it.On the other hand, there are many sites in our country that have bought and sold Windows 10 or 11 from the Microsoft site, and they are cheaper than the price in Microsoft. I...
  3. Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying Windows from a site other than Microsoft: I am a user living in Iran and I wanted to buy Windows 11 from Microsoft, but I could not afford it.On the other hand, there are many sites in our country that have bought and sold Windows 10 or 11 from the Microsoft site, and they are cheaper than the price in Microsoft. I...
  4. cant see other computer on network

cant see other computer on network: We have 3 computers A,B,C on the network. A and C can be seen from all computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/50d53e2e-4ee1-4963-b52b-f4d724902710
  5. cant see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant see other computer on network: We have 3 computers A,B,C on the network. A and C can be seen from all computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/50d53e2e-4ee1-4963-b52b-f4d724902710
  6. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  7. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge: Ran into this problem yesterday. Have been using Google Chrome for a while, and up until yesterday has it been working fine. Tried opening it yesterday, and it refuses to open without warning. Microsoft Edge does open, and I was able to use it to try to reinstall chrome to...
  8. Browsers not opening other than Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Cant use any other browser other than edge if logged in to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Cortana
    Cant use any other browser other than edge if logged in to my microsoft account on windows 10: So i started having this problem before i built my new computer and the first problem i had on the new one was the same. So if i log in to my microsoft account on the computer so all microsoft related things and the user is the account etc i cant use as an example google...
  10. Computer won't do anything other than

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't do anything other than: Helping a friend with his laptop ! When it starts up it goes to the 4 blue windows in the middle of screen with a bunch of dots spinning, then it flashes "attempting to recover installation" then it flashes "Undo changes to this computer" ! Any thoughts on this ?? Thanks...