Windows 10: Can't logon to Amazon

Discus and support Can't logon to Amazon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out. This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Astur, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Astur Win User

Can't logon to Amazon

As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out.

This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other sites seem to be OK. So far I've disabled my firewall (ZoneAlarm), Norton AV, checked my Host File which has no entries and still no joy. BTW, I'm NOT using a VPN.

However, I can reach Amazon via my Android phone and tablet without any problems. Any suggestion/advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Astur, Jul 2, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't logon to Amazon :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 2, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Remford Win User

Can't logon to Amazon

windows store error 0x80073CFB when trying to update Amazon

Same problem with Amazon App.

Tried both suggested remedies. Rebooted between each step. No luck. Same problem.

Please advise.

Remford, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Can't logon to Amazon

1. Can't logon to Amazon - Similar Threads - Can't logon Amazon

2. Can't download amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download amazon Appstore: can't download the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-amazon-appstore/faacffad-271e-4868-8b9a-ea6de53d0ba2
  3. Can't download amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download amazon Appstore: can't download the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-amazon-appstore/faacffad-271e-4868-8b9a-ea6de53d0ba2
  4. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  5. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  6. Can't disable the logon password ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  7. Can't disable the logon password ...

Can't disable the logon password ...: My Windows version is 0.0.19042 Build 19042. I had my PC setup so a password or PIN is not required on startup. Then, an update was installed and it now requires a password which I am not able to disable; even though Settings/Accounts/Sign-in-options/Require-sign-in is set to...
  8. Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers: As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out. This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other sites seem to be OK. So far I've disabled my firewall (ZoneAlarm), Norton AV, checked my Host File which has no entries and still...
  9. Can't Logon to Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Logon to Computer: I switched to a backup computer after my current one died. It was bringing up two user accounts, one of which I do not know what it is, and apparently it was trying to log into that one first, as it was in the box and it said the password which I had not entered, was...
  10. Just upgraded, can't logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Just upgraded, can't logon: Hello, I've searched for this issue but have not found any answers. I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 today, and haven't been able to login at all. When I boot up, I reach the sign in screen and it has my name, a password field, and a next button. When I enter the...