Windows 10: Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor

Discus and support Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey out there As seen at the picture. Windows doesnt allow me to change or pick zowie monitor. When i de-aktive it and go to my gfx properties it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Poromaster, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor

Hey out there

As seen at the picture. Windows doesnt allow me to change or pick zowie monitor.

When i de-aktive it and go to my gfx properties it doesnt appear, when i aktive the pnp-screen Zowie appear, but it to change from 60 mhz to 144mhz it wont save.

Ive tried to search and look for a solution. and i still have notthing. this is why i ask for help here. hope you will have a look and help me.

:)

Poromaster, Mar 15, 2018

2. USB ports randomly stops working - windows 10.

I have tried to replace the zowie mouse which uses no drivers with my old mouse, and so far it seems to be working again.

So this means that the zowie mouse is broken? When it happened it was all the USB ports, that stopped working including my keyboard. It's only a few months since I got the zowie mouse, so it would be strange if is broken already..

forest_966, Mar 15, 2018
  3. JD_Brady Win User
    Windows 10 Background/Wallpaper color picker (potential improvement)

Team,

I love that windows 10 will automatically choose a start bar color for me. Since my backgrounds change daily, this really makes me feel awesome. Sadly, here is the rub:

This setting doesn't allow me to choose which background the color is "picked" from. I find that it chooses my monitor to the left and not my primary monitor on the right. For the sake of explanation, left monitor = 1 and right = 2.

What I am asking for, is the option to choose which monitor or background it picks from.

I love the feature, I want it to be cohesive.

Screen show below shows part of monitor 1, and the settings and background on monitor 2. You can clearly tell orange is not matching my primary monitor on the right, which is green.

Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor [​IMG]

JD_Brady, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor

1. Cant make windows to pick Zowie Monitor - Similar Threads - Cant pick Zowie

2. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop cant pick up any sounds: I cant pick up any sounds in my headset. It is wired connected but today it doesnt get any souns at all. I tried videos and apps no sounds coming from the headset. I check on the sound icon and even I move the slider nothing change. I use the headset on my laptop and it pick...
  3. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop cant pick up any sounds: I cant pick up any sounds in my headset. It is wired connected but today it doesnt get any souns at all. I tried videos and apps no sounds coming from the headset. I check on the sound icon and even I move the slider nothing change. I use the headset on my laptop and it pick...
  4. Desktop cant pick up any sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant make monitor main priorty.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cant make monitor main priorty.: I have just installed a new graphics card:- GT710-SL-2GD5|Graphics Cards|ASUS Global I have my main PC monitor connected via VGA and my TV across the room with HDMI. The problem is that the TV shows the boot-up image first before my monitor, although its not a big issue it...
  6. Cant make screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant make screenshot: Hello, I have been having problems on my windows. First, I cant delete any of my photos because it doesnt say delete, second, I cant screenshot. I do Shift + Windows symbol + S and it doesnt get sent to snip and sketch for me to save. does anybody have a solution for this?...
  7. Cant Get or Make a Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant Get or Make a Pin: hi, the computer that i had my account on, is broken and i don't know how to set up a pin on a different computer, when i try to sign into another computer is asks me for my pin, i haven't set up a pin on my other computer that is broken. this is for my Microsoft account by...
  8. How to get windows 10 to pick up a new monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to get windows 10 to pick up a new monitor: I've got an hdmi switch with my PC as the input and my TV and my monitor as the output. My TV is 4k so it's resolution always seems to be picked up when switching betwenn my monitor and my TV when the PC is on, but often it is defaulting to 30Hz, so when I switch back to my...
  9. How to get windows 10 to pick up a new monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get windows 10 to pick up a new monitor: I've got an hdmi switch with my PC as the input and my TV and my monitor as the output. My TV is 4k so it's resolution always seems to be picked up when switching betwenn my monitor and my TV when the PC is on, but often it is defaulting to 30Hz, so when I switch back to my...
  10. zowie xl LCD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zowie xl LCD: hello , I bought my monitor as a 144Hz but every where in setting tell me that's it 60Hz (GeForce experience) app and the display setting , my question is : Is there better way to see my monitor options ? #benQ ZOWIE XL2411P...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Zowie XL LCD not working window10