Windows 10: Can't open photos on image viewer

Discus and support Can't open photos on image viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, I can't open photos on image viewer from yesterday. [img] Regards. 82902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jk22, Apr 25, 2017.

1. jk22 Win User

Can't open photos on image viewer

Hey guys,

I can't open photos on image viewer from yesterday.

Can't open photos on image viewer [​IMG]

Regards.

:)

2. Can't View PNG Images

Can you open the PNG-images with Windows Photo Viewer?

Rightclick on the PNG, Open with,

Click on Windows Photo Viewer

Micael Nielsen, Apr 25, 2017
  3. sarah_964 Win User
    Unable to open Photos in Windows 10. error : Windows Photo Viewer can't open this because either Photo viewer doesn't support this file format,or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer

why wouldn't photos open though they are in JPG File format..It says "Windows Photo Viewer can't open this because either Photo viewer doesn't support this file format,or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Viewer"

I have windows 10 and everything is updated.

Thanks in advance Can't open photos on image viewer :)

Original title: Photos can't open

sarah_964, Apr 25, 2017
  4. jk22 Win User

Thema:

1. Can't open photos on image viewer - Similar Threads - Can't open photos

2. the default app for opening images is not photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the default app for opening images is not photo viewer: So i download a image from google using save as button and when i open the image it opens paint instead of photo viewer i tried right clicking it and then click open with i went through all options but there was no photo viewer in there i tried creating a shortcut of the...
  3. the default app for opening images is not photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the default app for opening images is not photo viewer: So i download a image from google using save as button and when i open the image it opens paint instead of photo viewer i tried right clicking it and then click open with i went through all options but there was no photo viewer in there i tried creating a shortcut of the...
  4. Photo Viewer Image Compression

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewer Image Compression: Hi,Does the Windows Photo Viewer automatically compress pictures to edit them? I took some portraits for my niece that I'd like to edit, but it's compressing them from a large file to a small one, which I don't want. Ex. The picture starts out as 7.8MB & ends up as 1MB.I know...
  5. Microsoft Photos viewer banding on images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photos viewer banding on images: I have Microsoft Photos 2020.20090.1002.0 on my Windows Desktop PC.when viewing images, I keep getting this banding/ black banding on the images! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-viewer-banding-on-images/76972653-53b6-452f-ad60-e22a6247ccb3
  6. Windows Photo Viewer opens multiple instances when previewing images

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photo Viewer opens multiple instances when previewing images: [ATTACH]Windows 10 introduced us to the all-new and polished Photos app as its default […] This article Windows Photo Viewer opens multiple instances when previewing images first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Microsoft Store, Photo Viewer, Whiteboard can't open

Microsoft Store, Photo Viewer, Whiteboard can't open: How to repair/reinstall Microsoft Store, Photo Viewer, Whiteboard? that apps can't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-photo-viewer-whiteboard-cant-open/3fe59b3a-6c31-4a56-a561-aaad0f334217
  8. Can't Open this image or photos

Can't Open this image or photos: Now I can't open photos or pictures anymore. This happened today. Strangely, this image can be opened yesterday. One way to open it is to use a third party application to open it. I opened it and appeared "Windows can't find 'D: //filename.png' Make sure you typed the name...
  9. Add Photos to FastStone Image Viewer

Add Photos to FastStone Image Viewer: Hi I like to use Windows Photo App in a FastStone ImageViewer like "Open with" command. I can add all other programs from MIcrosoft Store but not Photos app. Is there any chance to do it? I use this path: C:\Program...
  10. How to open multiple images in same instance of Photo Viewer?

How to open multiple images in same instance of Photo Viewer?: Hi everyone, this is my first post at the TenForums! *Biggrin Ok, here's my problem: In the previous versions of Windows it was possible to select multiple pictures in a folder and when I hit enter, it opened a single instance of Photo Viewer. Then I could go left or right...