Windows 10: Can't open pictures in MSpaint

Discus and support Can't open pictures in MSpaint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been messing around with the registry (lol,don't groan) and when i right click a picture then choose 'edit' from the context menu it opens paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sea skimmer, May 11, 2018.

1. Can't open pictures in MSpaint

I've been messing around with the registry (lol,don't groan) and when i right click a picture then choose 'edit' from the context menu it opens paint but not the picture in paint. Does anyone have an idea what i may have done wrong.

:)

sea skimmer, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Can't open pictures in MSpaint

1. Can't open pictures in MSpaint - Similar Threads - Can't open pictures

2. mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening: my mspaint is mirrored, for example when I open a BMP file it opens mirrored. if I mirror it in ms paint flip vertically its OK but after saving it, it will open mirrored in any other app' and "correct" on mspaintalso when adding text to mspaint it looks fine until i exit the...
  3. mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening: my mspaint is mirrored, for example when I open a BMP file it opens mirrored. if I mirror it in ms paint flip vertically its OK but after saving it, it will open mirrored in any other app' and "correct" on mspaintalso when adding text to mspaint it looks fine until i exit the...
  4. Can't open pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open pictures: I have a HP Pavilion and I have noticed in the last couple of days, that I have not been able to open any of my pictures using the Photo app, that is on my computer. I was able to open them over a week ago, but I think the update has caused it not to work. I have tried to go...
  5. Can't open pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open pictures: Hi everyone, Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I would be most grateful for the Community's assistance and expertise. I suddenly can't open any of the pictures stored on my laptop unless I open them in a program such as Paint. When I double click on an...
  6. Can't open pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open pictures: [IMG]every time i try to open any jpg file i get this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-pictures/06cb4742-cf21-4051-b4fe-2d4bc017d561"
  7. Can't open pictures

Can't open pictures: I can't open any photos and am in Windows 10. I get the file system error -2147219194. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/cant-open-pictures/bfe96ef8-9b6f-4089-9ebf-a723bf1a07b3
  8. Can't open any pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open any pictures: I can't open any pictures and get the file system error -2147219194 on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-open-any-pictures/57fd3960-9e49-4fb9-ac31-be53d02d5b3b
  9. MSPaint?

MSPaint?: I'm confused. I thought Microsoft Paint won't be available for Windows version 1709. Yet I can still use it when I right click an image and press Edit. (FYI the program is still located in the System32 folder). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it's still there, but did my...
  10. can't find mspaint

in Windows 10 Support
    can't find mspaint: I can't find mspaint in win 10 ? did they get rid of it ? 19156

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-paint to open photos