Windows 10: Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I can no longer open my preinstalled apps (app store, weather, photos, camera to name a few). Anyone know how to fix this? 54003 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MsLaLa, Jun 20, 2016.

1. MsLaLa Win User

Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update

Basically I can no longer open my preinstalled apps (app store, weather, photos, camera to name a few). Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

MsLaLa, Jun 20, 2016

2. Activation Problem

Recently, I got a new laptop "Lenovo V310" with windows 10 pro preinstalled from my dad. The laptop was good...one problem was there regarding updates that every time when it restarts shows "We can't completing the updates ,undoing changes" n bios firmware
    update was also there in updates. One of the update was causing the problem...I was irritated.......... I open the services and disable the windows update and when I restart , it was asking for activation windows 10 pro...so I reset it through recovery to
    factory settings and now windows 10 pro is not activating ....In system when I open control panel it says "windows is not activated " and in settings app it says "windows 10 pro is activated with a digital license" and after 2-3 days when I open settings
    app for activation it crashes...I am not able to understand why it is happening...this laptop came with original windows installed...Please give me the answer anyone....

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

# Anish Bangia #, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Store and apps not working

Hello,

I just recently bought my computer a few days ago preinstalled with Windows 10. It just recently came to my attention that my Windows Store and apps weren't working. Whenever I click on the store icon, the window pops up for a split second then it closes.
    Whenever I try to open an app, I get an error message like this:

This app can't open

Check the Windows Store for more info about (app name)

Go to the Store(link)

Even when I click the link, it does the same thing I explained above.

Thank you in advance,

Martin

Martin Samuels, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update

1. Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Can't Open Preinstalled

2. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preinstalled apps missing after reset: Hello,I bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled about 2 months ago. It came with McAfee softwares preinstalled, which I removed immediately. Earlier this week, I had to reset the laptop. Normally, when I do this, everything that was preinstalled comes back....
  3. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    preinstalled apps missing after reset: Hello,I bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled about 2 months ago. It came with McAfee softwares preinstalled, which I removed immediately. Earlier this week, I had to reset the laptop. Normally, when I do this, everything that was preinstalled comes back....
  4. preinstalled apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows apps/software won't open after Optional recent update

Windows apps/software won't open after Optional recent update: A few weeks ago I downloaded the most recent updates on windows 10 along with an Optional update. The regular update worked well but the optional update messed up the ability to open ANY Microsoft related app, software, navigation bar at the bottom, etc. I can't use settings...
  6. Can't open any PDF's after Windows 10 recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open any PDF's after Windows 10 recent update: Can't open any PDF's after Windows 10 recent feature update version 2004 not only microsoft edge but i cant open any of my previous or new pdf files in any pdf viewer { in edge or adobe } whenever i try to open the pdf file it keeps saying how do you want to open...
  7. apps/programs won't open after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    apps/programs won't open after recent windows 10 update: After recent windows 10 update none of my apps open: Word, Excel, third party virus & malware, just about every program except Microsoft Edge. Need some help. Very frustrating. Can't get any work done!...
  8. Unable to open Photos after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Photos after recent windows 10 update: My photos app seems to not be working. I get this error File System Error -2147219195. The app does not show up under settings, but when I search for it, it shows up. It does show up when I click the window on the bottom left, but when I select it is when the error pops...
  9. can't open apps after windows update

can't open apps after windows update: after last update for windows can't open some default programs like photos , video editor , feedback hub ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-after-windows-update/50abfe2a-279b-4789-87cf-225f216e5aea
  10. apps are not opening after windows 10 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps are not opening after windows 10 update: After I updated windows 10 most of my apps were not opening. Even Microsoft Store was not opening. Why is it so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-are-not-opening-after-windows-10-update/7a87f3a1-37de-47ed-a534-0495684116a6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open preinstalled app after windows 10 update