Windows 10: Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything

Discus and support Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, folks, ok, since 17th Oct with the new FCU new surprise also came out: The new -iconed and -named Microsoft Store opens but when I click on show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ivan Petrov, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything

Hi, folks, ok, since 17th Oct with the new FCU new surprise also came out:

The new -iconed and -named Microsoft Store opens but when I click on show all links nothing is showing. The only links working are those for music and films and tv. Already tried wsreset.exe, reset the app from settings, change region from time and language and re-register the app - nothing works...

Tell me please what to do - is it a bug or I do something wrong. Looking forward for your advice and next Patch Tuesday...

Regards and thank you all.

Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything [​IMG]

Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything [​IMG]

:)

Ivan Petrov, Nov 1, 2017

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Nov 1, 2017
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Nov 1, 2017
  4. okecove Win User

Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything

Sorry can't help. but works ok with me.

okecove, Nov 1, 2017
  5. dalchina New Member
    Yes, there's a thread about that- seems a bug. Feel free to report it via the Feedback Hub app..

Store
    Version 11709.1001.27.0

dalchina, Nov 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 1, 2017
  7. @Brink
    Thank you, I tried already to reset the app, no change...

Ivan Petrov, Nov 1, 2017
  8. Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything

thanks, Dalchina, reported and hope to be a bug.

Ivan Petrov, Nov 1, 2017
  9. The bug is already fixed in the new version of Microsoft Store - 11710.1001.27.0 !

Ivan Petrov, Nov 9, 2017
  10. Steve C Win User
    I posted about this bug last week and submitted a feedback report. It's now working. At least MS listens sometimes.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything

1. Can't open "show all" in Store, tried everything - Similar Threads - Can't open show

2. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  3. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  4. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  6. Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.: Hey guys, i have been using xbox gamepass pc for some months already and last week when i was uninstalling a game it gave me an error "0x80073cfa" that made it unable to uninstall, after trying a lot of things i tried to uninstall all the games but every game had the same...
  7. "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried ALL store fixes available...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't open" when trying to open Sea of Thieves, tried ALL store fixes available...: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Sea of Thieves." why? Error code please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-open-when-trying-to-open-sea-of/c26f933d-4c13-42e1-97b9-74ac3bdd640f
  8. All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything): Please help me. Or upvote if you have/had/heard of a similar issue. I have an Alienware 17 R4 running Win10 (probably, I would rather have a better brand but they're the only ones that offered a payment plan). This all started today at about 6 pm when I couldn't install the...
  9. Can't Open Start menu or Settings tried everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Open Start menu or Settings tried everything: When I started my PC today I couldn't use the start menu and the toolbar wouldn't disappear in full screen videos also i tried to open settings it say that the settings don't exsist I have tried all the solutions I could find including on other discussion so what should I...
  10. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.: I have not been able to download any apps or games or updates from the Microsoft Store. When I go to install a game, it says "Preparing Install," then gives me an error code, "Code: 0x80072F8F". Sometimes when I click the install button nothing happens at all. I have tried...