Windows 10: Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly

Discus and support Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason I can't directly open my windows 10 apps, i click on them and enter but nothing happens. My non windows apps though work fine. Not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheSketchySide, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly

For some reason I can't directly open my windows 10 apps, i click on them and enter but nothing happens. My non windows apps though work fine. Not only that but if I go into run and type in the location I can access it again. From what I know some sort of registry files got corrupted after checking event viewer but windows apps telling me nothing is wrong despite not being apple to interact with the apps still, any idea how to fix this?

:)

TheSketchySide, Jul 2, 2016

2. I can't open an XSPF file

thanks, my explain is wrong, the file is XSPF, In windows 7 is a video when i open the file, and now i use VCL video player to open this file is ok, In windows 10(In win7 i can open it directly, but in windows 10, i can't open
    it directly)

Thanks,

Weijan

weijian Zhang, Jul 2, 2016
  3. coolani Win User
    installing apps via Ovi suite.

Why can't I brows and install apps directly via Ovi suite?Why do I have to open browser, search for app, send link to phone, get it on phone, then connect phone to WiFi/3d and then download it, install it? Why can't I connect phone to PC via Ovi, browse
    all apps in Ovi and directly install required one on phone then and there only?

coolani, Jul 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly

philc43, Jul 11, 2016
Thema:

Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly

1. Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly - Similar Threads - Can't Open apps

2. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open apps on windows 10: Is it true when you first open your computer you can't use apps that have a white line under the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-on-windows-10/00b824ed-8110-4575-a6ba-efa5c9168794
  3. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open apps on windows 10: Is it true when you first open your computer you can't use apps that have a white line under the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-on-windows-10/00b824ed-8110-4575-a6ba-efa5c9168794
  4. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows directly opening an app

Windows directly opening an app: Last night i changed some settings from ease of access!I am not sure which settings but i remember that i set up Angry birds rovio game from setting!Then i used my computer for some time.And then i shut it down and go to sleep.Today when i tried to turn on my pc my pc...
  6. Windows directly opening an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows directly opening an app: Last night i changed some settings from ease of access!I am not sure which settings but i remember that i set up Angry birds rovio game from setting!Then i used my computer for some time.And then i shut it down and go to sleep.Today when i tried to turn on my pc my pc...
  7. Maps app can't get directions

Maps app can't get directions: The Windows 10 app usually slows to a crawl on my Dell laptop when I request directions. It can usually find a destination, but when I select another location to find directions from, it spins forever saying "getting directions," but an hour later it'll still be saying that....
  8. Windows 10 app can't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 app can't open: [IMG]why this app can't open calculator , picture , microsoft all program ? How to do solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-app-cant-open/a30883d0-a829-48be-8003-5ca14dd52aa4
  9. Create Shortcut to Directly Open App in Microsoft Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcut to Directly Open App in Microsoft Store in Windows 10: How to: Create Shortcut to Directly Open App in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 How to Create Shortcut to Directly Open App in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 You can easily use an URL link for an app to open it in the Microsoft Store online in your web browser, but what if...
  10. Can't open File Manager directly on W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open File Manager directly on W10: Hello, Yesterday I couldn't open file manager anymore randomly by pressing the shortcut to File Manager that i've been previously using without any problems. I looked on the internet and i tried this solution where you write "Sfc /scannow" in CMD. No problems found....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant open apps directly