Windows 10: Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

Discus and support Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows offline11 using Orginal product key but it showing msg to connect internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gokul H1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Gokul H1 Win User

Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

I am trying to install windows offline11 using Orginal product key but it showing msg to connect internet

:)

Gokul H1, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Jacko28er Win User

Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

How can I get Office 2019 (NOT 365) to open files in offline folders when not connected to the Internet?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Is your computer connected to any Domain Network?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the offline files and clearing the cache and check if you are able to access the files if not connected to the internet.

Before trying the below steps, I suggest you to take a backup of all the files in the Offline Folder.

• Open Sync Center > Click on Manage Offline Files on the left and select
      Disable Offline Files > Restart the computer once.
    • Then, click on the Start Menu > Search for
      Command Prompt > Right-click on Command Prompt > Click on
      Run As Administrator.
    • Once the Command Prompt is up and running, type the following commands one by one and hit
      Enter.

cd c:\Windows

takeown /f csc /r /a /d y > NUL

icacls csc /grant AdministratorsCant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network? :(F) /t /l /q

• Then, delete the folders under C:\Windows\CSC >
      Restart the computer once > Enable Offline Files again and check if you are able to access the files.

For reference, you may also refer Can't open
    files offline when you use Offline Files and Windows Information Protection

If your computer is connected to a Domain Network and If you are still facing the same issue after trying the above troubleshooting steps, then I suggest you to post your query in
    IT Pro TechNet forums, where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge
    on Offline Files.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

1. Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network? - Similar Threads - Cant open while

2. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  3. Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?: I am trying to install windows offline11 using Orginal product key but it showing msg to connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-windows-11-while-installing-offline/e358321a-2569-4a0c-bc52-15cd626aef87
  4. Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open: Hello all,I have saved a template email that I use every month to my desktop from outlook. I can have outlook email open when I save the file, and when open the file from my desktop for the first time. However, when I close the .msg file and try to open it again with my email...
  5. Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open

Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open: Hello all,I have saved a template email that I use every month to my desktop from outlook. I can have outlook email open when I save the file, and when open the file from my desktop for the first time. However, when I close the .msg file and try to open it again with my email...
  6. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...
  7. Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck

Windows 11 fresh installation "Let's connect you to a network" stuck: Hi,I am trying to install Win11 on my new Lenovo Air14. It was delivered with a Chinese version if the OS, so I formatted everything. I created a USB-drive with a second PC using the Media Creation Tool, but now I am stuck at the "Let's connect you to a network" screen.No...
  8. Network printer connected, but shows as offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer connected, but shows as offline: I have one user who is connected to 3 RICOH MP 4055 printers. For some reason they are all showing offline and he's the only person with this problem in the office. Any advice?...
  9. Network icon shows it is offline while I am connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon shows it is offline while I am connected: My laptop has a network connection problem: The network connection icon displays a globe and when viewing the network connection, it says "no internet access". However, I still have access to the local network and I can access the Internet normally. In a few times, the...
  10. Msg "Opening ...."

in Browsers and Email
    Msg "Opening ....": Clicking on a shortcut icon on desktop, or in any of the app anchored to the toolbar , it runs but I get this message [img] How to avoid this? Thanks in advance 58610