Windows 10: Can't open windows settings tools

Discus and support Can't open windows settings tools in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't open my settings such as microsoft store, x-box, etc..Any solutions??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Md MoshiurRahman, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Can't open windows settings tools

I can't open my settings such as microsoft store, x-box, etc..Any solutions??

:)

Md MoshiurRahman, Aug 17, 2018
  2. trt740 Win User

AtI Tools troubles

No matter what clock I set Ati tools to it appear to change on its own to 495/598. When I shrink down my gaming window and check its symbol on the tool bar it lists itself as being set at 495 by 598.. When I actually open Atitools it list the original clock I set in the master window, but on the tool bar it lists the slower clock. Has anyone else had this problem. Ps the default for my x1800xt is 600/700 in Ati's Cat control center,so why the 495/598, im baffeled. Ati tools lets me get to 700/850 with a volt setting of 1.400 but it appears it won't work for games due to the goofy lower clock it sets itself at 495/598 weird. *Bang Head :banghead: *Bang Head :banghead:

trt740, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Can't open windows settings tools

ati tool doesnt open in a window

my version of ati tool is 0.26 (stable). My graphics card is hd 4850 ati.
    When i double click to turn on ati tool, it opens in the system tray but doesnt open in a window and i am not able to use it.
    one time i clicked a lot of times and the one a small part of the window opened and then i got a blue screen

how can i solve this

lifebennder, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Can't open windows settings tools

1. Can't open windows settings tools - Similar Threads - Can't open settings

2. Can't opening setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't opening setting: I can't open setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-opening-setting/3aeec35a-db46-447a-bcee-7ef0ca6489bf
  3. Can't opening setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't opening setting: I can't open setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-opening-setting/3aeec35a-db46-447a-bcee-7ef0ca6489bf
  4. Can't opening setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't open settings in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open settings in windows 10.: when I deleted update form troubleshoot option and rebooted my laptop, I found that my settings is not opening.I had tried so may ways, I can't reboot in safe mode also because when I select safe mode I saws that some files are deleted.this screen blink when I open...
  6. Can't open SETTINGS.

Can't open SETTINGS.: New HP computer running Firefox. Suddenly cannot open SETTINGS from anywhere. It looks like it is sitting on the taskbar but will not open and I can't see all of it there....
  7. Can't open settings

Can't open settings: Hello, I'm writing to you because i want you to help me fix my settings button on my computer!!! When I press the settings button, [ATTACH] my settings aren't opening.Can you help me fix this?Also you can answer me with an email at *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  8. Can't open settings.

Can't open settings.: Hi, I'm using windows 10 for about 5 months now. first, there were no issues whatsoever but now suddenly I can't launch the setting or the "add or remove programs" app. maybe there are other things I can't, however, I didn't notice anything yet. please let me know if...
  9. can't open settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open settings: I can't get my settings app to open on my laptop. I have a hp with windows 10 and just had an automatic update. All other apps that I've tried have open. How do I access my settings?...
  10. Can't open settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open settings.: So I did the Windows 10 upgrade (WOOHOO!) Everything went smoothly during the install. As I was checking out the start menu I clicked on the little Settings cog in the lower left. All that happens when I do this is a super quick flash of what I assume is the settings window....