Windows 10: Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Discus and support Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, May 1, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

:)

Ztruker, May 1, 2015
  2. Mike22182 Win User

Cannot pair brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with brand new Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Pro

I cannot pair a brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with a brand new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Lenovo Bluetooth driver is up to date. Laptop Bluetooth manager rarely sees the mouse but still cannot pair showing the message to check if
    the mouse is still discoverable. Any suggestions?

Mike

Mike22182, May 1, 2015
  3. Bluetooth problems

I have a bluetooth connection type keyboard and mouse. I could, until recently connect the two of them. But i can't connect my keyboard anymore.

I'm using a Lenovo V310-14ISK, with dualboot.

and JTech mouse and keyboard.

I know the problem is on windows, because I can connect my keyboard on the linux.

The usual pairing process is: I click to connect, on my computer, and then a combination of numbers shows up and I have to type this on my keyboard. Now, it just asks for a pin, but there isn't any.

Luís Filipe Velasco, May 1, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

I deleted everything and started over. Eventually the mouse paired and connected.

Still not seeing the keyboard.

Ztruker, May 1, 2015
  5. bhellmer Win User
    I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - Can't pair Lenovo

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse: Hi there, I can't find the pair buttons on my ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse. They both have new batteries in there, and my laptop bluetooth is on but it can't discover them because I can't pair. thank you! Lauren...
  6. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  7. Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?

Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?: Hi Guys, I've got a Windows 10 Pro build 19041 that I'm trying to Pair a Logitech K810 keyboard to. It used to work fine for a few months and then started playing up and now I when putting the keyboard in pairing mode can't even see it when looking to add a bluetooth device...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  9. Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!

Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!: Hey, Problem Can't pair mouses via Bluetooth. Story I had a problem with my MX Master 2S so in the Bluetooth menu I clicked on "remove device". Now I can't pair it any more (and I don't have the dongle). I press on the EasySwitch, light is blinking, "MX Master 2S" pop...
  10. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo bluetooth mouse loc:US

2. manage bluetooth devices windows 10 lenovo

3. how do i pair my keyboard and computer lenovo

4. how to pair lenovo mouse with keyboard,
  5. enter the pin for lenovo bluetooth keyboard lxh-jme8002b,
  6. how to pair lenovo bluetooth keyboard,
  7. lenovo x1 bluetooth mouse pairing,
  8. pairing bluetooth lenovo keyboard,
  9. pair lenovo bluetooth keyboard and mouse