Windows 10: Can't paste into Calculator from Excel

Discus and support Can't paste into Calculator from Excel in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; As per title, because there's a dollar sign in the figure. Win7 did this very well... ffs 21718 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by elbeasto, Sep 7, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

Can't paste into Calculator from Excel

As per title, because there's a dollar sign in the figure.
    Win7 did this very well... ffs

:)

elbeasto, Sep 7, 2015

2. Calculator

You are correct that it is possible to copy and paste from Calculator to Excel but a scenario that I use very often where this does not work is: copy & paste from Excel to Calculator e.g 100.00, modify value in Calculator e.g. 100.00 + 10.00 = 110.00,
    then copy & paste from Calculator back to Excel does not work.

lewishilary, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Calculator

Download calculator plus from Microsoft. It works in Windows 10.

Control-C Copy/ Control-V paste to Excel works as well.

GemunuPremnath, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Can't paste into Calculator from Excel

1. Can't paste into Calculator from Excel - Similar Threads - Can't paste Calculator

2. My excel, freezes when copy and pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My excel, freezes when copy and pasting: My excel, freezes when copy and pasting in order not to have to retype. It does it often. I've restarted program and computer, no change. and I have no choice to keep restarting to get it to respond....
  3. Can't delete Excel file from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Excel file from desktop: You probably think, "Go check the thousands of other posts and replies about the problem!" but trust me, nothing works!I'll try to keep it short. Got an email from the boss with an xlsx attachment. The attachment didn't 'save as' due to permission issues but 'right click ->...
  4. Can't delete Excel file from desktop

Can't delete Excel file from desktop: You probably think, "Go check the thousands of other posts and replies about the problem!" but trust me, nothing works!I'll try to keep it short. Got an email from the boss with an xlsx attachment. The attachment didn't 'save as' due to permission issues but 'right click ->...
  5. Excel calculating result from two discreet numbers with generating unexpected decimal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel calculating result from two discreet numbers with generating unexpected decimal: Simple ghost in the machine: I subtract two discreet numbers: 8.69 from 9.49. The result SHOULD BE 0.80, but if you expand out to the 15th yes, 15th! position, there's a 1 in other words, 0.800000000000001. FYI, I discovered this because a simple =if stmt to test if this...
  6. How to enable copy paste from history in the win10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable copy paste from history in the win10 calculator: Hello, is there a way to copy History from Calculator in win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-copy-paste-from-history-in-the-win10/eca5feeb-fab4-4487-a490-27b04577d018
  7. Show Paste Options Button In Excel 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Show Paste Options Button In Excel 2016: Can anyone explain to me why the show paste options button in Excel 2016 somehow keeps getting unchecked? [img] I use auto-fill a ton in Excel but it doesn't work if the show paste options button is unchecked. I don't know why it keeps happening but it happens a lot, I'd...
  8. Excel time calculations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel time calculations: I've searched here and the internet and followed examples but still get stuck on this problem. I've a spreadsheet column of hhmm local cities and times that I want to populate an adjacent cell with UTC hhmm. For example, Melbourne (Aust.) 0900 is (currently) 2300 UTC, 10...
  9. Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator

Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator: Any time I paste a number into any of the conversion tools that Calculator has built into it, it crashes. I can paste into the standard calculator with no issues. Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it? 96067
  10. Windows 10 Calculator - Cut & Paste

Windows 10 Calculator - Cut & Paste: I often cut and paste calculator results. I can copy the number displayed on the calculator but then there is no option to paste the number in Microsoft Money. The calculator in Windows 8 was fine. Is there a better calculator than this feeble effort in Windows 10? 54194