Windows 10: Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.

Discus and support Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't edit anything in "Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen". It says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I assume this was set by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Quickdraw996, May 14, 2015.

1. Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.

I can't edit anything in "Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen". It says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I assume this was set by Windows in Local Group Policy Editor automatically because I have not even messed with L.G.P.E yet.

I am currently unable to find where this policy is set within L.G.P.E. Does anyone know where it is located?

I am the administrator and I have Windows 10 Pro build 10074.

:)

Quickdraw996, May 14, 2015
  2. cprewop Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 - How to save the lock screen photo?

I am using a person photo on my Windows Phone lock screen. The actual photo from the Pictures area has since been lost due to SD card failure. Is there a way I can recover the photo from lock screen and get a copy back?

Thanks.

cprewop, May 14, 2015
  3. Lock screen issue.

Can't set Windows 10 lock screen password. Due to it's synced to my Microsoft account. Any suggestions?

BrettRogers, May 14, 2015
  4. usasma Win User

Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.

Open the Run dialog (Win and R keys) and type in gpedit.msc
    Press Enter and it should open

On mine there's several OneDrive/SkyDrive errors to click through before getting to the interface.

I don't mess around with gpedit, so I can't provide any help in locating the appropriate key

usasma, May 15, 2015
  5. Has anyone got a fix for this, I upgraded tonight but I'm getting the same error as the O.P, been over GPE settings but cant find anything. Running build 10162.

punkmonkey1984, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.

1. Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E. - Similar Threads - Can't personalize lock

2. Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?: I am an editor, using Adobe premiere, After effects, DaVinci etc. I use a Mac keyboard as they have the best action and I got used to them years ago.I have just been forced to reinstall Windows thanks to the well documented Defaultuser0 problem. but that is not what this is...
  3. Can't personalize lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't personalize lock screen: why i cant, personalize my lock screen with my own background photo and profile picture. when i tried to change the background, it just keep spinning and nothing happen, even my microsoft account pp didn't show up...
  4. Can't personalize lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't personalize lock screen: why i cant, personalize my lock screen with my own background photo and profile picture. when i tried to change the background, it just keep spinning and nothing happen, even my microsoft account pp didn't show up...
  5. h e l p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    h e l p: give me your best free antivirus because oh my 80+ viruses with 9 trojan holy dang submitted by /u/Ertiolgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lquqo8/h_e_l_p/
  6. Personalize lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize lock Screen: Question about Windows Spotlight. I am getting picture repeats, not all the time, but more frequently as time goes on. What this world doesn't have many new pictures to choose from? Why same pictures?...
  7. Window+L - Screen lock shortcut

Window+L - Screen lock shortcut: All of a sudden the screen lock shortcut doesn't work on my computer. When I input the command, the screen contrast flickers once and nothing happens. Appreciate any advise on this, thank you!l submitted by /u/BlazerBeavs [link] [comments]...
  8. H E L P ! Cannot turn on windows defender.

H E L P ! Cannot turn on windows defender.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReddSan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idgdri/h_e_l_p_cannot_turn_on_windows_defender/
  9. Lock Screen Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Personalization: Hello. When I turned on my Windows 10 PC there was each day a different picture by Getty Images on my Start Screen and Lock screen. It was lovely and provided information on each landscape. Unfortunately, since yesterday, I no longer see different pictures, yet there appears...
  10. Lock user screen (win+L)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock user screen (win+L): Hello, What is then "shutdown" command line to do that? Not the /L i need to block not to logoout, thanks. 93916