Windows 10: Can't pin to start after clean install (win 10 creator update)

Discus and support Can't pin to start after clean install (win 10 creator update) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After my computer is reinstalled with windows 10 creators update, it can't 'pin to start', can't detect what 'recently added', can't use start full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryanpratama14, May 26, 2017.

1. Can't pin to start after clean install (win 10 creator update)

After my computer is reinstalled with windows 10 creators update, it can't 'pin to start', can't detect what 'recently added', can't use start full screen on my start menu. what happened?

i switch 'use start full screen' turn on but it back to off again.

:)

ryanpratama14, May 26, 2017
  2. Hero1318 Win User

Plugged in not charging Windows 10

Charger problem here after doing in-place update from Win 10 Anniversary to Creators Build 15063.250 on Dell Inspiron laptop.

Charger "not detected" and it also said battery was "non-recommended". Using same charger and battery as before the update.

Battery and charger work correctly on identical laptop running Win 8.1, but battery and charger from the Win 8.1 system also weren't recognized on the Win 10 Creators system.

The preboot diagnostics on the Win 10 system said the battery was manufactured in 2065 but in 2014 (correct) on the Win 8.1 system.

Clearing BIOS by removing the motherboard battery didn't solve the problem.

Wiping the hard drive and doing a clean install with the 15063.250 ISO solved the problem.

Obviously, personal files have to be backed up on external media before doing a clean install. And I can't guarantee a clean install will fix the problem on any other system.

Hero1318, May 26, 2017
  3. Practicia Win User
    After Windows 10 Creators installation, device manager stalls when searching for drivers online

I did perform a clean install of Windows 10 after the catastrophic automatic update to Windows 10 Creators, which left my computer inoperable and unrecoverable. The driver problem started after the (seemingly) successful clean installation of Windows 10
    Creators.

Practicia, May 26, 2017
Thema:

Can't pin to start after clean install (win 10 creator update)

1. Can't pin to start after clean install (win 10 creator update) - Similar Threads - Can't pin start

2. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  3. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  4. Upgrade or Clean Install Windows 10 Fall creators update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade or Clean Install Windows 10 Fall creators update: Hallo, my name is mochaffff. I want to ask about upgrading from windows 10 home to windows fall creators update, so my laptop acer swift 3 i7 is preloaded with w10 home, and i want to upgrade it to w10 fall creators update, but im confused how do upgrade it bcs i dont want...
  5. Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?: Right after a clean install of Win10 how much time does It take before it starts to check for updates? How much delay time is this? Should I leave my machine ON overnight and it should start checking for updates to download? I installed Win10 about 1 hour ago. So...
  6. Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update: It took about 3 hrs in install. After PC restarted it showed error message indicating cable wasn't connected (which it was) Could NOT uninstall network adapter drivers. Tried to restart with firewall off. Do I have to uninstall anti-virus program for this...
  7. Win 10 after creators update installed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 after creators update installed: After creators update installed I have gotten pages Windows services running. My machine is running at about 50% CPU. At idle it's usually around 15 to 2%. I've never seen so many services running at 1 time sine Win NT!! See Screen captures 1 & 2 90542
  8. Can't install language pack after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't install language pack after Creators Update: Only issue i have with Creators Update is installation of English (GB) language pack installed on one of my PC's but failed on the other PC. Tried every workaround i could find on here and on Google, but still fails. 82727
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update - Clean installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update - Clean installation: I just received Windows 10 Creators Update, and I also want to perform a clean installation, but does the Windows 10 download right now from Microsoft website contains this update? Or I will have to do a clean install, and then wait a bit (a few days, hours?), or, I will be...
  10. Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install: I've upgraded from Win 7 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro x64 via the upgrade install. The system indicates the Win 10 install is activated. Presently, this install is to buggy. I intend to wipe the disk clean and perform a clean install via bootable USD flash drive and the downloaded...