Windows 10: Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot)

Discus and support Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; There used to be a little circle to click on to add things to "speed dial" , don't know why it's missing now . Seems to just be a "bookmark" option.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fredc, Sep 16, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot)

There used to be a little circle to click on to add things to "speed dial" , don't know why it's missing now . Seems to just be a "bookmark" option.

Any ideas

Thanks

:)

fredc, Sep 16, 2015
  2. pmt1209 Win User

Was WP7 truly ready for release??

Agreed, it is nice to have the option to call or text from the pinned contact BUT how about adding double tap to speed dial that contact?? This phone is responsive enough to handle that command, one tap to open the contact and two quick taps to speed dial...

WP7 may not be polished yet but the possibility of this phone OS being truly great is really obvious, that is if MS and the developers listen to us the users, any idea I through out at the suggestion Thread is not far fetched or out of reach, most are simple
    and I would think easily implemented but would give the user a far more pleasant SmartPhone experience..

pmt1209, Sep 16, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot)

1. Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot) - Similar Threads - Can't pin websites

2. Vivaldi Speed Dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed Dial: along the bottom of my speed dial is a screen wide bar showing a miniature repeat of all the icons loaded into the speed dial. I don't want this, but having searched through settings I can't seem to find the 'box' - ideas mates? [img] 171134
  3. Vivaldi - Speed Dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi - Speed Dial: I use the speed dial daily on Vivaldi browser. But today, when I try to rearrange a few tiles, the whole set start jumping all over the screen and tiles end up where I dont want them - really weird. Nothing to do with Hallows Eve is it? Close and reopen sorts it, but then...
  4. Google via Opera Speed dial

in Browsers and Email
    Google via Opera Speed dial: My wife is getting this message when she tries to open a site via google.co.uk in opera speed dial, but its ok in IE. I am currently running a long full scan via Kaspersky Total. The sites, both BBC and Sky, are what they call safe!! She does this every day. mainly BBC News,...
  5. Pinning websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinning websites: For some reason I can no longer pin any websites. I go on to a website and pin it to the taskbar, nothing happens it just goes to edge. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-websites/1c1196ea-5df2-4d98-a778-fb4c99c35219
  6. This is not a secure connection | on all websites | Chrom/Opera?

This is not a secure connection | on all websites | Chrom/Opera?: Hi since 2 days I can't get on any website. I have already tried a lot of things but it does not help. Maybe someone here knows about the problem? Btw they are all normal https pages. I would appreciate an answer. [ATTACH] Die ist keine sichere Verbindung |...
  7. speed dial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed dial: i have speed dial extension on fire fox i have extension but when i open homepage still shows blank when i click extension shows scenery home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/f1dfa109-f137-4eb0-9fd4-0df40b45b216
  8. dial up speed with broadband

dial up speed with broadband: Yeah. That's what I say. What? I am using windows 10 Home edition version 1511 HP laptop 64 bit 8 gb ram 500 gb hd. I recently reinstalled windows and am experiencing very slow and sometimes incomplete downloads. I checked errors and read that my connection shows "Getchar...
  9. speed dial

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed dial: Can anyone tell me how I can move an icon from speed dial to desktop or how to put it on the desktop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/8a475f20-ab54-4eb5-8b8d-4400d197e753
  10. Vivaldi Speed dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed dial: Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean. 129088