Windows 10: cant play farming simulator 15 on w10

Discus and support cant play farming simulator 15 on w10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, my friend cant play farming simulator 15 on windows 10 he starts it up come`s in the menu and then its shuts down maybe some drivers als not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stefantje, Aug 8, 2015.

1. stefantje Win User

cant play farming simulator 15 on w10

hello,

my friend cant play farming simulator 15 on windows 10 he starts it up come`s in the menu and then its shuts down maybe some drivers als not legit any more zo i have a file with information of his pc

greetings,
    stefan

:)

stefantje, Aug 8, 2015

2. is it possible to delete a purchase from the store?

I will try it. I wish Microsoft would send me the right program instead of the one I ordered by mistake. the store was vague about different farming simulator updates. after I got the wrong one I went back and found out what I should have done. both
    programs were the same price but I already had the farming simulator on disk and I didn't want that one. I wanted the platinum with the south American farm on it. oh well. I am scared about buying the xbox x because if the wrong farming simulator shows
    up it makes me a problem. chas

charles kuchar, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Farming similator 17

Hi Zane,

For in-game features and components for Farming Simulator 17, we strongly recommend that you get in-touch with the game developer by contacting them directly on this link:

Farming Simulator Support

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 8, 2015
  4. cant play farming simulator 15 on w10

What GPU are you using and is it the latest driver? Is the game from Steam if so try to verify the game files to see if the game is up to date.

ComedyCarnage, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

cant play farming simulator 15 on w10

1. cant play farming simulator 15 on w10 - Similar Threads - cant play farming

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers me to webpage couldnt be reached. I have tried different solutions. some...
  3. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers me to webpage couldnt be reached. I have tried different solutions. some...
  4. Farming Simulator 22 crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Farming Simulator 22 crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Farming Simulator 22 is one of the most popular games in the market right now. The developers at Giant Software have decided that they are going to take the game up a notch from the previous edition and it worked for them. However, recent news about this game is not...
  5. Farming Simulator 2019 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 2019 Stuttering: I just redownloaded farming simulator 2019 and it's stuttering whenever I put in a key input like to move with the w, a, s, d then it stutters and frame drops. It runs perfectly fine when I don't put any input, How do I fix this? I also noticed when I click any button while...
  6. Farming Simulator 2019 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Farming Simulator 2019 Stuttering: I just redownloaded farming simulator 2019 and it's stuttering whenever I put in a key input like to move with the w, a, s, d then it stutters and frame drops. It runs perfectly fine when I don't put any input, How do I fix this? I also noticed when I click any button while...
  7. Farming Simulator 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 2017: I bought FS 2017 some time ago and uploaded this to my computer I have a new pc and am trying to upload FS17 again. I can install FS17 from the disk - the moment that I try and enter the product code, it refuses to go to the next step. Instead, I am urged to buy FS 2017...
  8. Farming Simulator 17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 17: I want to reinstall FS 17 to a new computer. When I load the program on the pc, it asks me to buy the program. I will not recognise the key that was provided with the program * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..: I bought Farming Simulator 19 for my HP Stream Laptop and it wont let me play online.. how can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-farming-simulator-19-game-online/0306b3e4-7cc0-4626-a02d-7e889975ecbd
  10. Farming Simulator 17!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 17!: Hello all, I would like to start a discussion about the new Farming Simulator 17 that is expected to release this Autumn. Anyone got any information it? I think I covered most of it on here, if anyone has anymore information, please to reply! *Smile Here is my post...