Windows 10: Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

Discus and support Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can't play a music CD! When I put a CD in my drive I get a message: The Specified Path Does Not Exist"????? Please help! [img] 33181 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cornishman, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

Can't play a music CD!
    When I put a CD in my drive I get a message: The Specified Path Does Not Exist"?????
    Please help!

Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist??? [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Dec 8, 2015
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Explorer Error "the specified path does not exist"

Ciao, does the path respects path specs? Naming Files, Paths, and Namespaces (Windows) Please let us know if this helps. Ciao and thanks Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Problems trying to play a playlist in Windows Media player

I have followed instructions to schedule a task in Task Scheduler that will play a Windows playlist. Ive provided the full path to the .wpl file (in the Start a Program section) and made sure that Windows Media Player is the default program to open this
    file. When the scheduled time comes nothing happens.

If I specify the Windows Media Player as the program to start, and the full path tothe playlist as a parameter (in arguments) then at the scheduled time it loads the Media Player with the playlist selected but does not run it. To do so, I have to click to
    start the music.

I want this to happen automatically because the user enjoys the music but can't get to the computer to click on play.

There are numerous instruction articles for this that are all much the same and don't deal with this issue. Please can someone help?

PaulWyatt_961, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

OK solved!
    Right clicked on DVD drive, then clicked "Play"
    Took it out, then put the CD back in and it played automatically.
    Strange???

Cornishman, Dec 8, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    That is odd.. but good to hear that you sorted it out.
    Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

1. Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist??? - Similar Threads - Can't play music

2. windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist: windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsregisterexe-the-specified-path-does-not/95dc3cec-b55f-42de-a357-7f33bc21d525
  3. windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist: windows/register.exe the specified path does not exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsregisterexe-the-specified-path-does-not/95dc3cec-b55f-42de-a357-7f33bc21d525
  4. The specified path does not exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified path does not exist.: Trying to download installition Cannon Pixma TS3450 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-path-does-not-exist/2b22d94f-4ec7-4751-b95c-57b286af6a20
  5. The specified path does not exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The specified path does not exist.: Trying to download installition Cannon Pixma TS3450 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-path-does-not-exist/2b22d94f-4ec7-4751-b95c-57b286af6a20
  6. The specified path does not exist.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "The Specified Path Does Not Exist" on some files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The Specified Path Does Not Exist" on some files: So basically I just got a new pc and I have been having trouble dealing with 2 drives as some stuff downloads onto C: Drive and some onto D: Drive. When I thought I had fixed it by making everything download to my D drive, some applications lose their icons on my desktop and...
  8. "The specified path does not exist."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The specified path does not exist.": I cannot download anything onto my computer. I've tried with several things including NOX Player. Everytime something finishes downloading and i open it i am always prompted with the same messages saying the path doesn't exist. Can someone please provide a solution? I'm not...
  9. "The specified path does not exist"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The specified path does not exist": Yesterday, I changed the registry for ProgramFilesDir and ProgramFilesDir x86 from C:\ to F:\, and now today when I try opening any application such as CMD Adminstrator, Regedit, Task Manager, even Microsoft Word, or try to recover my Bitlocker Key, when I try to decrypt my...
  10. Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist: Hi, Having an annoying program error every time I land on my desktop upon start up. any idea how to get rid of this? Searched on the web a couple of times, but no recommendation I found and tried have really worked. [ATTACH]...