Windows 10: Can't print multiple copies

Discus and support Can't print multiple copies in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Newmaven, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Newmaven Win User

Can't print multiple copies

Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers.

:)

Newmaven, Sep 29, 2017

2. Print number instruction does not function

I have Windows 10 and Office 2013 and I cannot make the printer print multiple copies. I check the print instruction windows (which are unnecessarily numerous and complicated and I hate them) and it says double-sided, and I put "10" (for example) in the
    number of copies box, and the copy -- ONE -- comes out single sided.

So I thought it was something having to do with the double-sided instruction, and cancelled that and have had no success in any configuration printing out multiple copies of anything. Only one copy will print out no matter what I set. There is obviously
    another conflicting instruction but I can't figure out where it may be.

JanBramlett, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Dick75 Win User
    Works9 printing

When I try to print multiple copies it only prints one. I have this on a desktop and a laptop and they both do the same thing. How do I change the settings to allow multiple copy printing?

Dick75, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Can't print multiple copies

Hi Newmaven.

Please re-install the latest print driver and corresponding software for your printer.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 29, 2017
  5. SoFine409 Win User
    If you're using HP printers (or not) you could try turning off the "collated copies" setting.

SoFine409, Sep 29, 2017
  6. Newmaven Win User
    Have tried both and nothing changed.

Newmaven, Oct 23, 2017
  7. Hi Newmaven. So you uninstalled the printer and deleted all the existing software. You then disconnected printer and started the install awaiting the software's request to connect printer, correct?

I would uninstall both before installing any.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't print multiple copies

1. Can't print multiple copies - Similar Threads - Can't print multiple

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. Printer will copy but not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will copy but not print: My Brother DCP-350C printer has always worked perfectly but since a Windows update this week it will copy but not print . Any ideas on what I can do to get it right ....
  5. Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365: I'm running MS Word 365 MSO 16.0.12228.20322 64-bit. When I try to print multiple copies of the "current page", I get multiple copies of the preceding page. Likewise, the same thing occurs when I specify the "page number". If I specify 4-copies of page 53, I get 4-copies of...
  6. Problem printing multiple copies

Problem printing multiple copies: Hello, I have been having a problem printing multiple copies of a document to a Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer from any application in Windows 10 (I've tried Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.) After coming across this thread on HP's website, I tried printing to file,...
  7. Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...

Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...: I am trying to figure out what can cause printing to a printer via TCP/IP connection, to not staple or punch prints when the driver sees the finisher, and lets you select these options when printing from multiple application (Word, Excel, Adobe Reader DC, Chrome, etc.)?...
  8. Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter: Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from. Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to. Are there any suggestions on fixing this? ****NOTE**** This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were...
  9. problem with printing multiple copies

problem with printing multiple copies: I just acquire a n ew laptop with windows 10. when I try to print lets say 20 copies of a document, the printer prints 3 copies and pause for 20 seconds before printing another 3 copies, and so on. I know that the printer is ok because when I use my old computer it prints the...
  10. Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer

Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer: My printer (Brother MFC-J985DW) works fine when printing a single copy from an application Whenever I select more than one copy, nothing prints. A canned response from Brother states This issue is typically caused by a damaged Print Spooler or Print Processor, which are...