Windows 10: Cant recover windows at all

Discus and support Cant recover windows at all in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi sudden crash left me on the recovery screen and when i try to get back into windows it shows a black screen that is followed up by a boot loop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Axeljø, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Axeljø Win User

Cant recover windows at all

hi

sudden crash left me on the recovery screen and when i try to get back into windows it shows a black screen that is followed up by a boot loop.

Figured out i’d just do a complete reset of the laptop (keep in mind its brand new). Reset goes fine and im back into windows for 20min, and it crashes again.

This time i get into recovery menu and i try a few commands i saw here on the community.

i tried all the bootfix commands only to have them fail and leave me nowhere.

i also tried chkdsk /r /x followed up by a sfc /scannow. This also failed. And now there are no users on the pc so i cant use cmd.

:)

Axeljø, Jul 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant recover windows at all - Similar Threads - Cant recover

2. i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key: i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recovered-my-microsoft-account-but-i-cant-find/38419edf-0df0-4e0c-a40d-e7e49f18ea49
  3. i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key: i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recovered-my-microsoft-account-but-i-cant-find/38419edf-0df0-4e0c-a40d-e7e49f18ea49
  4. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  5. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  6. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  8. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  9. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I cant recover my pc

I cant recover my pc: I got trojaned and my pc has been acting up so I decided to recover my pc by reinstalling windows but when i try to recover from windows It stops at %36 then says taking back the changes. When i open my pc it says couldnt recover a error was occured no code I tried doing it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undelete windows 10