Windows 10: Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin)

Discus and support Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to re-register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll. Because when most of the time when I tired to install large games' setups, it just fails and shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlfredThomas900, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin)

I need to re-register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll. Because when most of the time when I tired to install large games' setups, it just fails and shows decompression failed and various error codes of ISDone.dll and unarc.dll and no matter how many times I tried, the setup just fails. I have tried many possible solutions. I have already tried clean boot, DISM.exe method, Defragmentation method and many other. Some game setups did install everything completely only when I changed the priority of the setup process to high and also when I disabled the Super fetch service through services.msc command in RUN. That's when I saw the solution of re-registering these corrupt DDL files. But when I tried to re-register, and ran regsvr32 unarc.dll or ISDone.dll, the command prompt, it says, "The module "unarc.dll" was loaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "unarc.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again." Same happens with ISDone.dll. I ran command prompt as administrator and used "regsvr32" command.

My System is running in 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. I got both of these files of 32 bit version. I hadn't seen any 64 bit version of these files on the web. And I tried by copying both of these files to System32 and SysWOW64 separately and re-registering them through the CMD (Admin) both by the above said command and also by the command regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\unarc.dll. But nothing seems to be working. Whenever I try it, it just pops up the above said error message. What can I do now? Please help me on this matter. Expecting your earliest response on this matter.

Thank you.

:)

AlfredThomas900, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Albinrad Win User
    having problem in registering dll files

Hii im am having a problem in registering a dll file as im trying to register isdone.dll using cmd but its showing that "the module was loaded but the entry level dll registr server was not found make sure that the isdone.dll is a valid dll or ocx file and
    try again" so plzz help how to register my dll file.

thank you .

Albinrad, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin)

msxml4.dll error message

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. Let's try to register Msxml4.dll to help resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Windows key + X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • If prompted with permission dialog box, click Yes.
    • Type regsvr32 /u msxml4.dll, then press
      Enter
      . This will un-register your file.
    • Type regsvr32 /i msxml4.dll, then press Enter. This will re-register your file.
    • Close Command Prompt.
    • Restart the program associated with the msxml4.dll error.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin)

1. Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin) - Similar Threads - Can't register ISDone

2. Unable to register any dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to register any dll: I'm trying to register dll's on my new machine but i'm unable to register and throwing an error. Attaching snapshot for reference. Tried many ways but ended up with same error again n again. Could someone help me out please?...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  6. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  7. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  9. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  10. AMD64.dll failed to register

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD64.dll failed to register: hii, can any one help I'm tryingbto install cst studio suite student 2019 version but during installion a error occures as: Error 1904.C:\program filesx86 CST STUDIO SUITE 2019\AMD64\CSTInfo_AMD64.dll failed to register i spent almost 3 hrs surfing the youtube please give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make sure that isdone.dll is a valid

2. cant register isdone.dll

3. the module isdone.dll was loaded but

4. the module unarc.dll was loaded but the entry-point,
  5. register unarc.dll,
  6. the module isdone.dll was loaded but the entry-point DIIRegisterServer was not found,
  7. dllregisterserver not found unarc.dll,
  8. Isdone. Dll valid dll ,
  9. regsvr32 the module ISDone.dll was loaded but,
  10. re-register isdone.dll & unarc.dll files error not compatible,
  11. isdone.dll was loaded but entry point dll,
  12. the module unarc.dll was loaded but the entry-point dllregistryserver was not found,
  13. how to fix the module isdobe was loaded but the,
  14. the module isdone.dll was loaded,
  15. cant register isdone.dll in command prompt